WTB: Anyone selling their 1.25 Mac Mini?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by EHUnlucky7x9@ao, Jul 12, 2006.

1. macrumors 6502

I'm thinking of buying the low end Mac Mini just to give a speed bump from a 450 PM Cube....

If you have a 1.25 Mac Mini... let me know how much you're selling it for or how much you would want to sell it for. The cheaper the better :D

2. macrumors 68030

ReanimationLP

Keep your eyes out at Goodwills.

A buddy of mine from NY found at a Goodwill a mini for 50 clams.

I'm dead serious.

3. macrumors 6502

Man some ppl are lucky....would ur friend sell that Mini to me for double the price? LoL

4. macrumors 6502a

Mac Mini

I have a 1.25 mini that I am thinking about selling. It has AE and Bluetooth and 1 512 mb stick. It has worked great from the day I bought it. I have been the only owner and I can send you some pics if you are interested. Let me know what you think.

5. macrumors 68020

someguy

I may be interested, althought the OP obviously has first dibs. I might take it if he doesn't, though, so send pics my way as well, please. :)

6. macrumors 6502a

Some pics

Here they are. Let me know. I want a macbook so......that's why I'm interested in selling.

Attached Files:

7. macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

Are you planning on keeping or selling the Cube? If selling, do you have an idea on price?

8. macrumors 68030

xfiftyfour

9. macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

Hell, I would sell you the Mini in my sig + a 17" Viewsonic monitor with a wireless keyboard and wired mouse for the price that guy is asking. Perhaps a bit less, even. And that goes for everyone!

<edit>
    The Mini has all the original packaging and whatnot, as well, if that makes any difference :)
    </edit>

10. macrumors 6502

Hey guys, sorry for missing out on thigngs for a few days. I just got home from my trip in VA.

Anyways... I will PM all you guys to find out the asking price from all of you.

BTW, I will be keeping the Cube. I have some intentions on putting a 1.8Ghz G4 CPU in there.

11. macrumors 6502

I know of a guy selling at 1.25 G4 Mini that he needs to get off his hands. If all these deals fall through, i can pm you his email.

--CP

12. macrumors 6502

PM me that email. I'd like to know.

13. macrumors newbie

I am also looking for a 1.25 mac mini for my parents. Please PM me if you want to sell yours or know somebody who does.

14. macrumors regular

I've got a 1.42ghz one that I might be interested in selling if the price was right... I've got pics if you want them

15. macrumors 6502

Moria...PM me your asking price.