WTB: At&t Phone

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by brn2ski00, Jun 4, 2008.

1. macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

Send me what you have and your price. I need something in the meantime....

Just need the thing to hold a decent charge and to work :D

2. macrumors 6502a

intersted in an iPhone?

3. thread starter macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

LOL, thanks, but I will be selling the one in my signature soon....

Nope, all I need is something to get me by.

4. macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

I have a cheap basic Motorolla AT&T from a Go-Phone. All you need to do is just pop in your sim card and it'll work. I should still have all the accessories for it. It's still pretty new as I just used my RAZR instead. Small scratch in one of the corners but other then that it's in great condtion.

[​IMG]

I have no idea what these go for so name a price.

5. thread starter macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

This would work if I just popped in my iPhone SIM right? No need to activate it?

6. macrumors 6502

Hi
    It should be that easy unless the iPhone SIM is somehow different but not as far as I know.

7. thread starter macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

Cool.

Now, who has a junky razr or something lying around...?

8. macrumors 6502

Hi
    I don't know how much you're looking to spend or how soon but I may have a Samsung SGH-A707 "Sync" -- It's a 3G phone -- ( at&t locked ) available next week or so if most of the iPhone rumors are true. They seem to be going for $75 to $100 on eBay for the most part.

Just putting it out there.

9. macrumors 68000

thechidz

I have a razr... what you looking to spend? I use it as a business fone but could part with it

10. thread starter macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

Not much at all... After ditching my Razr a year ago for the iphone, I couldn't think about going back, but....

$20?

11. macrumors 68000

thechidz

hmmm, Im sorry Im gonna have to pass. after thinking about it I do use it enough as a tmobile go phone to justify keeping it.

I do though have another unlocked motorola that I could give you for 35 shipped? It is internet and media capable. let me find it and give you the model number....

12. thread starter macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

yeah, what model is it? send me a picture... I just need something that will get me by. Don't care if its Zack Morris's phone...

13. macrumors member

14. macrumors 68030

SDAVE

Op, must get a GoPhone from here and during check out remove the airtime card.

15. macrumors Core

alphaod

Just go to the AT&T Store and buy a refurbished GoPhone for cheap; maybe sell the "free" airtime card to someone.

16. macrumors 68000

thechidz

It says Motorola windows 2002 smart phone? holds a decent charge and works...

Attached Files:

17. macrumors 6502

fyi that is an mpx200....i have two of those sitting around somewhere too:confused:

18. macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

Hey if you're still interested, I'd give you mine for $7 priority shipped/payaled. I have the ac adapter and manual. I thought I had the original packaging too but currently can't locate it :confused:

Only thing cosmetically wrong with it is there is a scratch/scuff on the bottom right hand corner. I can take pics of it if you'd like.

I put my deactivated AT&T sim in and it starts up fine but obviously can't call out. So I assume this will work with any activated AT&T sim card. Tested it with my T-mobile sim and asks for a password, carrier locked?

added:
    Just checked ebay prices and thought I'd give you for a lower cost, pretty much just pay shipping and paypal fees.

19. macrumors newbie

i got a slvr motorola!!!

20. thread starter macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

Thanks all.

I actually found a potential seller on my local CL. Found a used Moto V3XX Razr for $25 delivered tomorrow. Hopefully I can get rid of my iPhone then too!