WTB: bluetooth keyboard (possibly mouse)

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by wnameth, Dec 15, 2005.

1. macrumors 65816

wnameth

i just ordered a bluetooth module for my ibook, i am now looking for a bluetooth keyboard and possibly a mouse. I absolutely do NOT want an apple mouse will accept a keyboard though. If it is going to be a third party one like microsoft or logitech i would prefer it to be a combo. as in matching keyboard and mouse. i have a Logitech MX 700 (same as the mx900 but not bluetooth) just wireless with USB cradle and i can add cash, if you will part with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse, otherwise i just want the keyboard alone. i ONLY want a mouse if you will be including a keyboard as a combo.

thanks

thanks!!!

2. macrumors 68000

amacgenius

wnameth is a great person to deal with, had no problems :).

3. macrumors 65816

wnameth

okay so no one has a bluetooth keyboard (apple or not apple) or a mouse (not apple)?

4. macrumors member

I also want to get a wireless keyboard

5. macrumors 68000

amacgenius

I have one, but it's got all the keys off atm, so I can clean it, I could just send it as is and you clean it if you want it.

6. macrumors 65816

wnameth

not sure what you mean? could you post pics, i can use blow off on it... not sure what that means?

7. macrumors 68000

amacgenius

Here's what I mean:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. macrumors 65816

wnameth

so the lettering is alright on all those pieces? also how much, any chance you could add this to our deal (if it happens)

9. macrumors 65816

wnameth

also how did it get like that, did you have no luck with it or what?

10. macrumors 6502a

dan-o-mac

You can just p[op the keys off to clean the keyboard and keys. I did this about 3 weeks ago, I was so lazy I left the keys sitting in a bag for 2 weeks before popping them back in.

11. macrumors 68000

amacgenius

That's completely true, kinda the same way with me.

As I stated in PM, that deal can't happen :( but I'll let the keyboard go for $45 USD shipped.