WTB: iPod Mini

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by StarbucksSam, Nov 26, 2004.

1. StarbucksSam
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

I am currently looking to buy an iPod Mini as a birthday gift for my father. He was unfortunate enough to have his stolen from him at the car wash - and I want to surprise him for his birthday at the end of January. Anyone have one in very good condition? Prices?

2. purell16
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors member

I dont know if you saw my ad or not? But i am offering an iPod mini in almost PERFECT condition with a dock and a carrying case for only $190!!

If you are interested you can email me at mooger@sbcglobal.net

I have attached some photos of my ipod mini

Attached Files:

3. StarbucksSam
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

The accessories don't add a lot of value for me. What is it like as far as screen scratches etc? Battery life?

4. purell16
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors member

There is one tiny tiny tiny screen scratch that can be removed with a special cream...u ant even see it in most light. Battery life is about 7 hours.

5. StarbucksSam
    Expand Collapse

StarbucksSam

Yeah the scratch just killed it - when I hear mint I want MINT... thanks anyway. Anyone else have one that is MINT?

6. XIII
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 68040

XIII

I'm in the UK... :( But I have one that is still in shrink wrapping... Dunno... It'll proibably not work out for you when you add shipping from here...

7. StarbucksSam
    Expand Collapse

StarbucksSam

My Dad has said he does not want a new one now, but thanks anyway. When he got wind that I was going to spend that much money on him, he said not to. Thanks for your time. Someone can close this.