WTB: Mac

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by Indohottie, Jun 24, 2004.

1. macrumors 6502

Indohottie

Hey All

I just sold my 400 G4 Ti powerbook, and now I am looking for something newer.

I got somewhere around 1000 USD and want to see whats out there..

I like the look of the 12 in powerbook, but will also be interested in ibooks, imacs, and powermacs....

Would like a superdrive, but not a deal breaker, airport is a def must at least be able to upgrade (would prefer normal kuz of price.. but extreme would be cool)... Something decently quick.. faster then G4 400... ram decent amount.. not going to be doing much more then normal stuff...

Let me know what you have.. shot me an email at Francis.Antao AT mu.edu, pm me or post here..

Frank

2. macrumors 68020

Greetings, again, Frank.

Did you decide you weren't interested in mine?

3. thread starter macrumors 6502

Indohottie

Michael - You got a PM

4. macrumors regular

I got what u need

I have the perfect computer. I have a 800mhz 12" Ibook G-4 with 640 ram and a extreme card. I got a new laptop for work and never use this anymore. i need at least $850 and I still have the original box and it still has several months of the factory warranty remaining. And other goodies attached. LMK
    thanks
    p1vue@yahoo.com

5. thread starter macrumors 6502

Indohottie

Email Sent

6. macrumors 6502

hansenc

i got a 12" powerbook, message me on AIM @ RiDDLeRThC and we can work something out.

7. macrumors member

Maybe we can negotiate a trade for my QuickSilver? PM me