WTB Memory & Harddrive

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by stepbasin, Nov 21, 2004.

1. stepbasin
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors member

Ok, I am looking for some memory for my 700 MHz G3 iBook and my two 400 MHz G4 powermacs. Also, I am looking for harddrives, several in fact, all for these two G4s. They can be anywhere from 40 gigs to 250 gigs though ideally I would like one 80 gig and one 200 gig. Anyway, lets hear what you got. I buy and sell on ebay under the name Stepbasin so you are welcome to read my feedback before you deal with me. Thanks.

2. Mechcozmo
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

What speed RAM do you want? RPM hard drives? What form factor for the RAM, (and maybe HDs)?

Do tell!

3. Chip NoVaMac
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

4. stepbasin
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter macrumors member

At this point I don't really care what speed everything is. I might be selling one, and keeping the other, I might sell both, it just depends. But any suggestions are welcome. Oh, what was OWC?

5. Chip NoVaMac
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

http://www.macsales.com/

6. stepbasin
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter macrumors member

thanks

I used that link above and bought some RAM for my beloved iBook. I am still looking for a couple of harddrives though. I might use that same site I just haven't determined what my needs will be exactly. Anyway, thanks for the info.