WTB (or TF) iPod Shuffle (or Nano)

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by baby duck monge, Jul 17, 2006.

1. baby duck monge
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

Ok, so I'm looking to buy an iPod shuffle. Either 512 or 1GB. If you have a Nano (any capacity), I might be interested in trading a 17" Viewsonic LCD for it.

Let me know what you've got (including all - if any - accessories) and how much you're looking to get including shipping. I'm currently at zip 37916 if you need to figure that out.

Help me get myself a birthday present (it's tomorrow)! :D

(I love parentheticals).

2. ieani
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502a

ieani

I dont have an ipod for trade/sale but Happy Birthday! :)

3. baby duck monge
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

¡Muchas gracias! :)

4. baby duck monge
    Expand Collapse

baby duck monge

So since people are don't seem to want to come out right away with an asking price, I guess I will go ahead and give everyone a starting point.

I was about to get Moshiiii's 1GB Shuffle seen here, but it got snatched up from under me because I wasn't quite quick enough. That was a good price for a good piece of hardware.

If you're looking to sell a shuffle for somewhere in that general price range, let's talk! And again, if you have a Nano you don't really care to hold on to, I have the LCD.

5. getbigg21
    Expand Collapse

i have a new 2 gig black nano. what's the condition of your monitor?

6. baby duck monge
    Expand Collapse

baby duck monge

It's got no dead pixels or anything, but it does have a small scuff on the bottom left quadrant. Pics here and here . First shows monitor, second shows scuff. You can use the dock to see the relative size of the scuff, but I assure you it's fairly small and never bothered me.

7. getbigg21
    Expand Collapse

yeah sorry. if it was in perfect condition i may have thought about it.

8. baby duck monge
    Expand Collapse

baby duck monge

No problem. I was actually hoping for a Shuffle instead of a Nano, and would prefer to keep the monitor for spanning, multiple computers, or trading along side my really nice monitor for a single larger monitor. Mostly just thought I would throw out the monitor as an option in case no one had a Shuffle they wanted to part with :eek:

9. baby duck monge
    Expand Collapse

baby duck monge

So I've had a few people PM or IM me telling me they have a shuffle and asking if I'm interested. The thing is, no one seems to have come up with an asking price.

If you have a functional Shuffle and it's in generally good shape, I am interested. If you message me asking if I'm interested, you will just get a response saying yes and asking how much you're looking to get. Please save us both a little time and give me an asking price - I will either accept it or make a counter-offer and then we can proceed.

And for the people I have responded to asking your price, please get back to me. Let's try to put something together, here! :D

10. baby duck monge
    Expand Collapse

baby duck monge

atticus1178 was able to provide me with a 1GB Shuffle. He has been paid and should be shipped tomorrow. Thanks for the interest, folks!

11. atticus1178
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors regular

Buyer was excellent to deal with, highly recommended!

I will definently get this shipped to you tomorrow and email you to let you know that it is done!

Thanks again.