WTB: Used PSP

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by Super20, Sep 27, 2005.

1. macrumors regular

I'm wanting to buy a used PSP.
    I've seen all sorts of different prices out there for new ones as inexpensive as $160 to used ones on ebay going for a crazy high price...so I'm kind of knowing what to expect, but if you have a used PSP sitting around that you just want to get rid, please PM me. Thanks!

2. macrumors 68000

amacgenius

I have one, I barely ever use it, I had an old thread trying to sell it, here is the link thread. I am asking $200-$215.

3. macrumors 68020

e²Studios

EB Games and Gamestop both have them used for 199.99, EB games used to give a 6 month replacement warranty with the price, Gamestop charges $15 for one. EB games one is $15 too if its not included anymore.

The good part about buying from a store like this is that if its broke they will usually replace it rather fast.

On the open market i wouldnt pay more than 160-175 for one from a private party. Ive seen some people trying to sell them for 210-230 which is nuts considering you can get them used from a reputable game store for 199 and new for 249.

Gamestop $199.99 with a free kit of some kind http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B909077A

Good Luck!
    Ed

4. thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the advice Ed. Maybe the previous poster would consider dropping the price a bit? Anyone else have a PSP they want to get rid of?

5. macrumors 68000

amacgenius

Willing to go $190?

6. thread starter macrumors regular

PM'd you.