WTF am I doing??!?!?!

Discussion in 'Community' started by scem0, Jun 2, 2003.

1. macrumors 604

scem0

:mad: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

:mad: I just woke up from sleeping all day. Ya wanna know why? Because I was at my highscool at 8:30 during the frikin' summer, and much worse, I was listening to my history teacher from last year talk about history (the subject I hate the most) for 3 frikin' hours!

:mad: I can't believe I wanted to take a dual credit class this summer. I guess I didn't realize that it would be sooooooooooooo long, and soooooooooo boring. Not to mention at 8: frikin' 30 in the frickin' morning.

:mad: So, I spent my day sleeping, when I was planning on going bowling with some friends. Too late to arrange that. :rolleyes:

I just need to try to keep thinking about how everone else will be taking history next year and I will be in Computer networking :D.

2. macrumors P6

wdlove

That's the scem0 concentrate on the positive. Maybe the summer History Class will be easier! How long does the class last? It will go faster than to think, try to concentrate. Each day down is just one day closer to that Computer Nerworking class!

3. macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Your already out of school?

what the hell....

And already into summer school... damn!

I will be finished in like 3 weeks. :eek: :confused:

4. macrumors 68000

MacFan25

my last day of school is tomorrow. :p ;) :D But i have 3 finals. :(

5. macrumors P6

wdlove

I wish you great success in your 3 finals MacFan25. Please let us know how well it goes? I hope that you will have a great summer.

6. macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Re: WTF am I doing??!?!?!

Don't worry...

You're well on the way to becoming a highly valued member of the Hormel Family.

Of course we all know what section of that family tree you fit into. ;)

---

Keep it up and you may someday be driving that big blue tin can on wheels.

7. macrumors 604

MrMacMan

I have 2 regents (DAMN NY!) and in every class I have a final. (that doesn't have a regent) :mad:

GAH!!!

8. macrumors G4

Re: WTF am I doing??!?!?!

No wonder you're pissed, every kid at the peak of their youth should go and have a jolly good time bowling with their friends!

9. macrumors 68040

applemacdude

my last day of school is still in a week and a 1/2

10. macrumors 603

shadowfax

where the heck do you go to school? every school i know of ends at the end of may. you guys don't get out till the end of July?

11. macrumors 6502a

beez7777

im sorry, but regents are a joke. i only took one, in 8th grade (earth science), (i'm in 10th now) and i laughed at how easy it was. i go to a catholic high school now and i have finals in two weeks, that count for half of my grade for the year, which sucks. i might have to start really studying for stuff. :rolleyes:

12. macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

I had my last day of high school ever on Friday and graduation is wednesday, our senior party is saturday.... and then i'm completely done with high school yayyy

13. macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

Yeah, but in Chaminade they actually teach. Try to find a decent teacher in a public school in NY.

I took my english final. I have one, two, three... four regents exams and I took my World History AP test. Programming final soon. I am so screwed.

Good thing I can change my schedule. You have inspired me not to take driver's ed. this summer, Mr "Scem0."

14. macrumors 604

MrMacMan

New York, Great Neck. (South High)

We are like #12 on the best high schools in the country, but... too many finals and regents!
    gah!

Anyway, gotta love my 180 school year!

15. macrumors 68040

tazo

14 days left here. This week is our last 'full'' week. all next week there are ceremonies, campus day, various assemblies, etc.

i plan to swim everyday, and play pool at my teen rec. center.

16. macrumors 6502a

beez7777

mr. pell was a good teacher...

don't worry, we'll all go down together.

17. macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

That list was so messed up. Mine (Calhoun) was number 93, and one of the other one's in my district was number 63 (Kennedy.) They only looked at AP and IB scores, if I'm not mistaken. But the results are so messed up, because my district allows anone into the AP program. Thats not to say that I don't think that everyone should be let in, but the results are very skewed because of it. Calhoun isn't a top 100 school, no matter how you look at it. It's barely a top 1000 school.

The teacher are using it to convince parents to pass our super-inflated budget. My distict is so freakin' wasteful. It pisses me off. Then they use skewed things like that damned Newsweek report to justify raising taxes. It's a bunch of bull, it really is.

18. macrumors 68000

5300cs

No snow days this year? We used to get out for the summer around early June.
    When I was in high school, my school district had the dubious distinction of being 6 years without a single snow day. Had a wonderful time tredging through the snow on the way to school ...

19. job
    macrumors 68040

job

My last day was the 30th of May.

Ahhh...summer....great times here in the Woodlands....if you've got a drivers license that is. ;)

20. macrumors 6502a

GeneR

Hmmm...

For some reason that famous line from Star Wars, Episode IV comes to mind:

"Stay on target... stay on target..." heh.

Sigh. I used to like Star Wars (pre-Episode I and pre-Special Edition). Wow. How life changes.

21. thread starter macrumors 604

scem0

Thanks for the support. I am almost ready to leave for day 2 :(. I still think it is criminal to wake up at 7:50 during the summer.

Oh well. :eek:

22. macrumors 68000

5300cs

23. thread starter macrumors 604

scem0

12:30.... 8:30 to 12:30. 3 hours :(.

BTW Ms. Stratton can put the most awake person to sleep in an instant. :eek:

24. macrumors 68000

5300cs

that's not that bad.. at least you get out at lunch... you still have the rest of the day

25. macrumors 65816

vollspacken

chill Scem0, chill...

... at least you have something to do!!! I graduated from college one and a half weeks ago and now I'm back in Germany and University/grad school class does not start until middle of October!!!

aaarrrrrrgghhhhh, I'm too lazy to get a job right now, but at a caertain point in a month or so, I will have to, because otherwise I'll go insane...

and worst of all, I still don't now my grades and if I graduated with honors or not (most likely not... but you never know) :mad:

I browse the web all day, try to sell crap on eBay, eat japanese noodles, and start doing houswork (my mom's a member of parliament so she's gone most of the day)...

man, I wish it was september and I get my room back at my university

lucky you that you take summer class, and BTW, I love history!!!

;)

vSpacken