Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Antonio Blanco

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
Puebla - México
I got stuck with 111 mb in the mac appstore... i dont know why, this is the 3rd time i tried to download this pb 4.... the first time i got 122 days remaining time for it to download... now i got 3 hours and counting. Anybody knows how to fix this issue?

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Nov 23, 2011
I got stuck with 111 mb in the mac appstore... i dont know why, this is the 3rd time i tried to download this pb 4.... the first time i got 122 days remaining time for it to download... now i got 3 hours and counting. Anybody knows how to fix this issue?

I'm not sure if you can potentially sign in with your Apple ID and download the latest PB outside of the MAS here: https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

Not 100% if this is an option as I haven't signed up for the PB. Worth a look though.

hojx

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2014
Singapore

Have you tried clearing the App Store cache?

Alternatively try downloading through Terminal via the softwareupdate command.

I'm not sure if you can potentially sign in with your Apple ID and download the latest PB outside of the MAS here: https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

Not 100% if this is an option as I haven't signed up for the PB. Worth a look though.

The current El Capitan beta program provides a redemption code in Mac App Store for Public Beta 1 only. Updates to current public beta are delta updates.

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
I'm having the same problem. I've tried clearing the App Store cache (both under the Library and those found here, both with no luck). So I started fresh and redownloaded the initial beta, went through the progressions to version 4 of the beta and once again, stuck at 111MB downloaded.

Any other thoughts? Any help is appreciated.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.