WTF iTS

Discussion in 'iPod' started by lexus, Mar 24, 2007.

1. lexus macrumors 68000

lexus

What is wrong with the iTunes Store now? I cant buy music and I haven't gotten the email to download TV shows for which I have season passes to even though they are in the store.

Anyone else having problems?

2. Cult Follower macrumors 6502a

Cult Follower

3. KingYaba macrumors 68040

KingYaba

Yeah I was having issues too. I ended up reinstalling iTunes (deleting reciepts and plist files) and its OK now. :)

4. lexus thread starter macrumors 68000

lexus

How do you delete receipts?

5. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

My copy of iTunes is rorted today too.

None of my music appears in the library though it's all there (when I press play it plays) and when I switch to the music store, when I switch back to looking at the library the store interface is still there. It's like back in Windows land when bits of the front window would appear in the window behind for a while. Except this seems to be permanent.

Any ideas how to fix? So far the problem is replicated in a new account, I've deleted plist files, tried to reinstall iTunes from the package (Cannot install iTunes on this volume is the error I get), repaired permissions and even tried to reinstall the combo update to 10.4.9.

My HDD seems fine, no slowdowns or noises, it passed verification.

The spotlight-like search area is greyed out when my music library is selected.

Anyone else having similar problems?

6. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

I was having the same issue, iTunes wouldn't download the latest episode from a Season Pass I have. I repaired permissions and it's back on track.

7. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Figured my problem out - was a clash between iTunes 7.1 and UNO. Downloading the new UNO 1.5 now and will reinstall iTunes.