Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
just caught up with the thread.
interesting discussion
i think i owe fenris a bunch of likes :)

tally:

Intell: 6 (Sythas, TechGod, Don'tpanic, QueenofSpades, Moyank24, WoodNUFC)
Koodauw: 6 (FenrisMoonlight, Intell, Scepticalscribe, Tomorrow, anjinha, Plutonius)
Scepticalscribe: 1 (Koodauw)
rick snagwell: 1 (Melrose)
Tomorrow: 1 (ravenvii)
Melrose: 1 (ricksnagwell)

no-vote: 1 (Comeagain?)

40minutes to deadline, intell with the tie-break

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
i really think koodauw is innocent, atleast he put up a defense post. intell is mia. so ill see if koodauw comes and changes his vote to intell...

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
just caught up with the thread.
interesting discussion
i think i owe fenris a bunch of likes :)

tally:

Intell: 6 (Sythas, TechGod, Don'tpanic, QueenofSpades, Moyank24, WoodNUFC)
Koodauw: 6 (FenrisMoonlight, Intell, Scepticalscribe, Tomorrow, anjinha, Plutonius)
Scepticalscribe: 1 (Koodauw)
rick snagwell: 1 (Melrose)
Tomorrow: 1 (ravenvii)
Melrose: 1 (ricksnagwell)

no-vote: 1 (Comeagain?)

40minutes to deadline, intell with the tie-break

Yes, you do, many, many likes, actually.

And, after some thought I came up with a few but I, too, am indebted to Fenris for instruction and providing some illumination…..

This study-buddying idea could catch on; anyway, you can count me as an ardent supporter…..

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
It could very well be the case that they are both villagers.

However, if you have any suggestions , or ideas, now might be a good time to point them out…..
nothing concrete, which is why we are in this position. but we arent even looking at many others. moyank is VERY quiet for herself, and i just think melrose is hiding something. i guess we shall find out...

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
while we wait, i'll post some pictures i took around Wolfmouth

note the wolkish dutch sky...

10572024_789574297752790_8448023638417930573_o.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

TomLrsquoIstelleWalkingHomeFestivalHongerigeWolfGroningen2012.jpg

and the most damning image:

IMG_9547.jpg

who is hiding behind those glasses???

twietee

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 24, 2012
Sorry, fell asleep! :D

nOqSIeU.jpg

Koodauw got lynched and was a loyal villager of Wolfsmouth.

Koodauw (6)
Intell (6)
rick (1)
Melrose (1)
Tomorrow (1)
no-vote: (1)​

Now is Day2 - send in those orders!

Next deadline is Saturday 10:00 AM EST

Reactions: Don't panic

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Hm. Somewhat odd, to say the least. And yes, unfortunate, too.

And why did Koodauw switch his vote at only the last possible - in
fact one minute after the last possible vote - minute to save himself? And why did he not mount any sort attempt at defending himself before that?

Very well done, twietee; excellent and eerie narrative, presented in a most disturbing format

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
now this is getting interesting.
if I am reading this right, either the soother suppressed on of intell's votes, or the bluff had put in a fake vote for intell

Hm.

Yes, I can see what you are saying.

Actually, I went back to check the log, and the sequence of recorded votes.

Intell reached six first, and then, when the tie subsequently occurred, would have been assumed to have been on six votes first. Curiouser and curiouser. Some fascinating juggling seems to have been taking place here…...

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
koodauw's vote was in time.
intell he had 7 votes by regular counting, AND the tiebreak.
but one of the earlier votes did not count, so koodauw's own vote was the tieing one, but lost him the tiebreak

Ah. This gets even more interesting.

I had wondered whether Koodauw made it in time; so, is that one conjured vote, or two?

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
Ah. This gets even more interesting.

I had wondered whether Koodauw made it in time; so, is that one conjured vote, or two?

just one.
if for example intell was the soother, or someone who wanted to protect intell was the soother, they could sooth one of the early people voting for intell.
their vote now doesn' t count, so at the last minute it would have been 6 Koodauw and 5 intell. Koodauw last second vote brought it to 6-6, but now koodauw was on the wrong sideof the tie

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
just one.
if for example intell was the soother, or someone who wanted to protect intell was the soother, they could sooth one of the early people voting for intell.
their vote now doesn' t count, so at the last minute it would have been 6 Koodauw and 5 intell. Koodauw last second vote brought it to 6-6, but now koodauw was on the wrong sideof the tie

Still, with respect, Koodauw waited until very late before attempting to put matters behind reasonable doubt.

That is not to blame him - in the course of the last game, too, we saw bluffer/soother powers used at the very last minute to effect a change in who actually was lynched.

Well, let us keep a closer eye on Intell - or, is that too obvious a ploy?

However, in order to be certain of the outcome of a lynching, it appears that a cushion of two votes may be necessary in future….

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
Still, with respect, Koodauw waited until very late before attempting to put matters behind reasonable doubt.

That is not to blame him - in the course of the last game, too, we saw bluffer/soother powers used at the very last minute to effect a change in who actually was lynched.

Well, let us keep a closer eye on Intell - or, is that too obvious a ploy?

However, in order to be certain of the outcome of a lynching, it appears that a cushion of two votes may be necessary in future….

if koodauw would have voted before the last valid vote against himself (plutonius', post 424, at 8:43), then he would have kept the tie advantage

there are various scenarios this would happen, and in at lest some of them intell would be a WW, so he definitively climbs up on the suspicious list in my book.

Sythas

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2009
Québec, Canada
Maybe the more power the villagers have, the more they will help the wolks indirectly.

I will be very happy to see the behind the scene at the end of this game. Maybe we will have the same results as last time.

Now there's alway a lot of possibilities why something happenned, starting to be confusing.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Maybe the more power the villagers have, the more they will help the wolks indirectly.

I will be very happy to see the behind the scene at the end of this game. Maybe we will have the same results as last time.

Now there's alway a lot of possibilities why something happenned, starting to be confusing.

Only if they fail to use their various powers and fail to think through what is happening.

And, if they allow themselves to get distracted from the task in hand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.