Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

The keynote Video is available

wwdc_2012_apple-150x196.jpg
With Apple's WWDC 2012 Keynote kicking off on Monday, some users are interested in avoiding all of the announcements and waiting until Apple posts the recorded video of the event so as to experience it without already knowing the outcome.

For those individuals, we've posted this news story, which will be updated with the link to the presentation once it becomes available from Apple. No other news stories or announcements will be displayed alongside this story.

Users waiting for the video to be posted are welcome to gather in the thread associated with this news story, and we ask that those who follow the events refrain from making any posts in the thread about tomorrow's announcements.

Article Link: WWDC 2012 Spoiler Free Video Stream [Video Online]

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
We usually have a mailing list option, but we're having some technical difficulties with adding new names to it.

So if you are on the list, you will get an email, but I don't know if we'll be able to get new names on the list right this moment.

Working on it,

arn

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
Spoiler free? I know that MacRumors does this every year, but it feels like this year everything has already been spoiled. At this point the only thing that would surprise me is the unveiling of the new iPhone—and even then we already know what it looks like! (but that won't happen)

I'm considering going spoiler free this time just to mix it up—but I'll probably give in to the live-blogs at the last minute. I guess there are some details that would need to be sorted. Like UI changes to iPhone/iPod and Apple TV that haven't been completely leaked yet. And the exact resolution of the new Macs which I'm very interested in. Here's to hoping for a surprise, out of nowhere announcement. We haven't seen one of those in a while. One more thing!!

marsbars06

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2012
We usually have a mailing list option, but we're having some technical difficulties with adding new names to it.

So if you are on the list, you will get an email, but I don't know if we'll be able to get new names on the list right this moment.

Working on it,

arn

Hmmm. Darn!

Do you mean that we will get the email if we were previously registered to mailing list? Or if we did it while the box was there?

Also, does anyone know of some notification system that tells me when the video is available? I was thinking ifttt for the email... Better ideas?

Thanks ;)

NiVanc

macrumors member
Nov 17, 2011
I hope Voidness updates his keynote checker. It's really a blessing if you want to stay spoiler-free.

YapperJ

macrumors newbie
Jan 31, 2012
How many hours or days after the keynote does the video presentation get online usually?

xDKP

macrumors 68020
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
Why have they stopped showing a live streaming? Worked perfect back a couple of years ago...

needfx

Suspended
Aug 10, 2010
macrumors apparently
Pull all the cables out of their sockets, let your mobile devices run out of power, pull down your main switch, lock yourself in a soundproof room, swallow the key and take a bucket with you. Wait for approx 40 hours and stay hydrated. You could also find a sandy area and put your head in. If you are mear the tropics, get sunblock.

There, a useful post

Aggiberg

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2012
When do you guys think Apple will post the video?

Hey Djs, what about reading the above comments before asking? You have to wait 1-8 hours before it's published on apple.com. But since Jobs is gone I will expect it to be short.

colossus928

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2012
Macrumors, you just read my mind.
thanks so much for this post.

just hope that i will not be weak.

Zipties

macrumors member
Mar 4, 2010
Why have they stopped showing a live streaming? Worked perfect back a couple of years ago...

Most likely to control issues that may arise. When they did streaming of the 2010 WWDC, Steve couldn't get on the 3G or WiFi with the iPhone 4 during the demo. After they posted the video, they cut out that section... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.