WWDC Keynote in "Keynote"

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by tektonnic, Aug 9, 2006.

1. tektonnic macrumors 6502

tektonnic

I've looked on keynote for the transition they were using and I can't find it, although I might have iWork 05, can't remember, is it in iWord 06?

Also, was that a new presentation remote? Not the normal blue box, perhaps that box was too complicated for the other guys, had to move to a simpler model...

2. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Which transition was it? iWork'06 gave Keynote a stack of new, really nice transitions.

3. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

If you mean the reflections one, it is indeed new to Keynote 3 (iWork 06).

4. tektonnic thread starter macrumors 6502

tektonnic

like the page was on a hinge, yet the page was firm, ie. not like a paper page turn.

5. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

That's the "Reflection" transition. It was added in Keynote 3.0 with the release of iWork '06 back at Macworld.

6. aswitcher macrumors 603

aswitcher

I wish they would bring the price of iWorks down a bit or offer a bundle with iLife for a lesser price. Maybe even a family version bundle to encourage people to use it.

7. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

I think it's priced pretty well, actually, since the current price for Powerpoint (non-students) is $194 at Amazon.com, and the full Office suite is $120 for students and $339 for the standard version. I'd say that $75 for individuals and $95 for a family pack in iWork is a great deal. If you're a student the price drops to $49, even better.