www.artisanstudiosinc.com

Discussion in 'Mac Scene' started by macphisto, Mar 2, 2004.

1. macphisto macrumors regular

We are working to become more established (in an effort to increase our business) and to get our name out all over the country, and over the world even more, I thought that I would plug our design firm here on the boards, since the macrumors community is great at spreading the word. We are fun, fresh, and great to work with. Check us out at www.artisanstudiosinc.com.

The favor that I ask you macrumors community, is that if you need any design work, or know of anyone that needs that type of work, we would love to do it for you. PM me or email me at jj at artisanstudiosinc.com.

And btw, you will receive commission for your work. :)

2. Stike macrumors 65816

Stike

Since you are also advertising video... I hope that isn´t too close to Artisan, the film company :p
    Artisan Entertainment

3. macphisto thread starter macrumors regular

There was that concern in the beginning, but since most of the video work that we so is small budget (mostly wedding videos) we don't worry about that too much. :D But since we have grown a bit, we have modified our name, hence the abbreviation asi now. :)

4. harryisda macrumors newbie

Your site looks really good. I will keep my eye open to some potential clients and pass any work onto you.

I really like the picture of the day. Maybe you guys should make a submital form so that other people can submit their pictures and see if they end up as picture of the week.

out

isda

Everyone, check these guys out. www.artisanstudiosinc.com

5. harryisda macrumors newbie

Come on everyone check these guys out. :cool:

out

isda

6. Stike macrumors 65816

Stike

Is it just me, or did you just register to BUMP THIS THREAD and do some advertising for that site? How lame... :rolleyes:

7. macphisto thread starter macrumors regular

Actually, it is just you. ;) Granted he is a newbie, but he is actually one of our past clients who really liked the work we did for him. And being that he is a bit computer savvy, and I asked him to jump on the fourms and give us plug if he wanted to. Sorry for the misconception. :D