WWW.MACMALL.COM IS IT A GOOD BUSINESS?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by jc0481, Jun 3, 2005.

1. jc0481 macrumors regular

I have not heard any negative things about macmall so I was just curious to know before I make them my primary account to purchase mac products from. Do they offer good customer service and do you get really good prices or adequate enough? Thanks

2. Steve1496 macrumors 6502a

Steve1496

I have bought from here before. They were prompt, and offered good customer service. Not to mention great prices.

3. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

macmall, clubmac, cdw (was macwarehouse). All pretty much the same to me. Decent prices, don't know about customer service since I've never had to return anything.

4. jc0481 thread starter macrumors regular

THANKS

Thank you for your quick response. I will purchase from them now.

5. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

WHY DO PEOPLE USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IN THREAD TITLES???!!!!

6. rosalindavenue macrumors 6502a

rosalindavenue

My sister bought her ibook G4 from macmall and got a free RAM upgrade. It was a smooth transaction all around-- they're fine.

7. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

flyfish29

I will put in my two cents- Mac Mall is fine, have used them and had no problems. I would also say PC/Mac connection is great as well. They are a local company for me here in NH and service world wide through catalogs just like Club Mac, Mac Mall, etc. I actually personally know the CEO of Mac/PC connection. She started the company originally, gave up control and then took it back due to some mismanagement over the last few years. She has quickly gotten it back in order from what I hear.

I will also add that most of those catalogs are all owned by one person. I am almost positive that Mac Mall, Mac Zone and Club Mac are all three owned by the same parent company. I know there are two of the major catalogs that are the same company.

good luck with mac Mall.

8. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

i can vouch that they are good. never had any problems :cool:

9. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

same reason why people make stupid unnecessary comments that doesn't relate to the topic....lol :rolleyes: :D (See the ipod battery settlement thread)

10. slooksterPSV macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

Same here, I've purchased software from them. It was quick and prompt.

11. TDM21 macrumors 6502a

TDM21