x-Plane help!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by maccam, Feb 22, 2007.

1. maccam macrumors 6502a

maccam

would someone please tell me how to get the scenery to work on x-plane:confused:
    PLEASE!!!

2. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

What version of X-plane?

If its 8 use the installer provided and it will do everything itself.

3. maccam thread starter macrumors 6502a

maccam

Yes it's x-plane 8 i installed the scenery but nothing happend, do i have to put it somewhere special:confused:

4. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

Did you install it using the installer or just dragged it into the xplane system folder?

Version 7 and previous versions allowed you to just drag the files but with v8 you need to use the installer. Im not at home and so cant remember the folder hierarchy. Retrace your steps when installing and see if you missed anything. Start the installation process again and see if you missed anything that way too.

If not try posting at http://www.x-plane.org/ and they will help you in a flash. I used to be a big Xplaner at one point but eventually stopped using it. Purely because I was busy. :(

Also one thing you may have done (if you are new to X-plane) is only installed a certain part of the world. Then chose to fly somewhere else. Then entire v8 scenery comes on 6 DVDs and is around 60GB in total.

5. maccam thread starter macrumors 6502a

maccam