Xbox 360 Dissection

Discussion in 'Games' started by Phat_Pat, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

2. Josh396 macrumors 65816

Josh396

3. kuyu macrumors 6502a

kuyu

Me too. Walmart.com pushed my order back a week. Won't get mine until December 1st. Weak...

Anyone notice that the game reviews are pretty good so far. PGR3 got a perfect 10 from 1up and an 8.8 from IGN.

4. nimbus macrumors regular

Perfect 10? Wow. Well, there's nothing to compare it to yet. And IGN was saying that the games could be better, but they are good. A lot of ppl wasn't so thrilled when they saw it. I remember going to Walmart and someone thought it was a Xbox game. When he was told it's Xbox 360, a nexgen system, he said "why would I get this, the games look damn near the same." I told him later on, it will be much better. Launch games usually suck anyway.

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

heh you never played Smash Bros Melee did you? *racks brains* as far back as i can think though thats the only launch title I've really liked from any system.

i say Meh to the Xbox. I was too unimpressed by the demo unit to get excited about it. give me a year and i might be playing it. or 2. like the original Xbox i suppose.

6. TheMonarch macrumors 65816

TheMonarch

Hehe. Seems Apple won't be the only one with serious cooling for their PPC.

thermal.jpg

Wonder how loud this thing is :cool:

7. kuyu macrumors 6502a

kuyu

Nevermind! Just got an email saying that it will ship on the 22nd. Glad I don't have class on the 23rd!