xbox 360 mtv torrent

Discussion in 'Games' started by bushgreen, May 13, 2005.

1. bushgreen macrumors newbie

Jan 8, 2005
    has anyone got a torrent or something of the full show of the
    mtv special of xbox 360.
  2. bitfactory macrumors 6502

Jul 22, 2002
    i just watched it on my DVR - what a huge waste of time. half of it was the Killers playing live (2 songs) - a 1/4 was the Pimp my Ride folks 'pimping' the outside of the Xbox case (WTF?!) - and the rest was a few videos of some games (most of them were in-game movies, not real in-game play - so they weren't worth viewing anyway).

the console features look kickass - the show was a total waste of time.
  3. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

Mar 17, 2004
    It's a massive waste of time. The only remotely interesting part when they first show the hardware in the first 30 seconds of the video. has far more info, and from what I hear OurColony has a better video.

The entire MTV thing was pretty much every stereotype you could think of (all black people talked like gangsters, male hating blonde women screaming cuss words in every sentence, etc), and the flashes of gameplay videos were so short you could hardly make anything out.

They even 'made fun of the nerd' when a guy started asking the developers questions about the polygons and lighting etc for Perfect Dark Zero by fast forwarding through all his questions. I wanted to hear that actually.

Gah. I hate MTV...Microsoft could have done a much better launch just by having Gates go onstage and talking technical.