Xbox 360 Owners: Gamertags

Discussion in 'Games' started by kuyu, Nov 27, 2005.

1. kuyu macrumors 6502a

kuyu

For all of us that already got our 360's, I thought we could trade gamertags and get mac friends lists going. Mine's in my sig, but it's TheKuyu. I'm in the Pro Zone. I have PGR3 and PDZ. I plan on buying Call of Duty II in the next week or so.

This thread is not for arguing about the merits of the 360, PS3, or Rev. There are plenty of other threads like that already.

Feel free to send me an invite or add me to your friends list. MacRumors unite:)

2. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

My tag is hopesfallen. However that should be changing in december when i get a new live account. i only play halo 2 and madden next gen on live though. however my PDZ is coming in the mail through gamefly so i might have to hop on there and play it with you!

3. TheGimp macrumors 6502

Aphexor

pdz and pgr3

planning to get cod2 and gow (in feb)

4. Piarco macrumors 68030

Piarco

I'll only have my tag when my xbox arrives, but I'm willing to bet its going to be the same as my username here... or maybe something else ;)
    Jus tin case you guys missed it there is another thread asking for MR members gamertags, and there are quite a few of us already in there:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=163403