xbox for sale!!! 39 games!!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by thechris69, Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors 6502

Nov 11, 2005
    This is the king of all xbox's. It is the xbox core system, with 2 controller s. Plus, a mod chip. This mod chip allows you to get any game, and burn it right onto the system, which has a 120 gb hard drive ive already purchased. Plus, i have 39 games on the system already. The newest ones include: Call of duty 2, spartan total warrior, star wars battlefront 2, far cry insincts, battle field 2 modern combat, and all the better shooters on xbox. I know this is right before the xbox 360 comes out, but this is an amazing deal,email me at, or add me on msn, at that same address, for details on the price. Great deal, 39 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. macrumors 604

Mar 8, 2005
    Washington D.C
    perhaps this should go in to market place or wasteland
  3. macrumors Core

Jan 18, 2005
    Darkplace Hospital
    pahaha 39 games? that would be impressive if they were legit. i thought i was pushing it with 20 GC games. assuming you get DVDs at the same place i get mine from (which you probably dont) then you're paying 15p for a DVD. 39*15= £5.85. so l33t.
  4. Moderator

Staff Member

Dec 7, 2002
    Whakatane, New Zealand
    You must have at least 100 posts in order to sell on the forums. You must also include all the original discs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.