xbox game competition in Milwaukee

Discussion in 'Games' started by macstudent, May 27, 2004.

1. macstudent macrumors 6502

macstudent

I don't know if any of you are going to summergest in Milwaukee, but there is a huge xbox game competition called Game Riot that is going to be there. It was there last year for lollapalooza and I had a blast. You get to play unreleased games and win free games too. Not to mention the hot game riot girls.

I hope halo 2 will be there.

2. Ninja_Turtle macrumors 6502

party

yea, Xbox....ew....yea sure Xbox has somewhat good games like DOOM 3 and Halo...but other than that...ew...Its made by Microsoft and thats something I wont be apart of, unless when Xbox 2 comes with the G5 processor, then that would change my mind. The current Xbox still doesnt attract me into buying it. Its the PS2 for life...no doubt about it.

3. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

wow, what would a thread with xbox in the title be complete without someone saying "ew microsoft."and since xbox 2 may have a ibm processor that makes it un "ew.' is that because your going to put those free apple stickers to use and make you xbox feel like an apple or do you just hate anything with an intel processor?

iJon

4. macstudent thread starter macrumors 6502

macstudent

I know it is microsoft, but it would be pretty cool to win the tournament with a huge ipod shirt on. That would make bill blush!

5. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

yeah it would be real awesome. i would be glad its microsoft. they have lots of money, and money means more fun and free stuff.

iJon

6. Ninja_Turtle macrumors 6502

party

ok, so the xbox 2 will have the ibm chip in it which is the one featured in the g5, so therfore yes it makes it UN"EW", does that answer your question??? and nah i wont put the apple stickers on it...ill probably put them on my car...thanks for careing so much about me!!! really!...i love you

7. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

i just found your argument flawed. you said you hate microsoft, a software company, whoe doesnt manufacture anything in that xbox besides the box itself. but yet the same thing when it comes out (xbox 2) which will contain a software made by the company you hate tied in with a processor from ibm you automatically like it. you say it has only 2 good games, only which 1 of them is out. i guess the gamecube rocks too cause it has a g3 processor, and the ps2 rocks even more cause it doesnt have anything apple on it besides that little 4 pin firewire connection on the front.

iJon

8. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

glad you edit the comment. i mean you are going into your senior year of high school and all.

iJon