Xbox

Discussion in 'Games' started by falcon1, Oct 12, 2006.

1. falcon1 macrumors regular

falcon1

How much would a old xbox bought in 05 with two controllers and three games be worth? I've looked around and haven't really seen anybody selling it and I don't even know if anyone would want to buy it. I'm trying to save up to get a iMac desktop. Any help or pricing would be great and if you need more info just ask.

2. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

Hmm… try selling 'em on eBay – if you go the Gamestop route an original Xbox is worth $50, controllers and games never above $7 or so.

3. RedTomato macrumors 68040

RedTomato

I just brought an xbox off ebay.co.uk for about £70 including postage.

It was with blue LED, already hacked and set up with XBMC, full of apps, upgraded tv cable, and a remote.

No controllers as I didn't buy it to play games with, only to stream videos to the tv from my G3 powermac server in the attic.

Does the job well, apart from being rather slow to connect to the G3 and open the list of films.

4. falcon1 thread starter macrumors regular

falcon1

So I could get maybe $70 to $80 on ebay? I would post it here but i'm not allowed.

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

My brother sold his to a friend for £100 - no games, 1 controller, remote control, chipped. Very good condition too. That's everything I find, a near mint condition Xbox will go for loads with the right person.