Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wanchu83

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 25, 2008
I have heard about xgearlive 360 swivel case while back. I originally wanted the carbon fiber, but it was priced at 199.00 at the time. I didn't want to spend that much money so I wanted polycarbon clear one instead. So, soon as the pre-order started (March 16), I placed an order. Then, I pad2 came out, and after over 2month of wait, I finally got the case.
They have contacted me twice to let me know it was backordered, and production has been delayed, also asked me if I wanted refund. Because i wanted this case so much, i said I would wait.

I am glad I did. Here is the pictures and the first impression.
My first impressoin was the case didn't looked good by itself. The case wasn't just right without ipad in it. So, I put the Ipad2 in the case.
*Important: I had back armor on ipad and I had to take it off in order to fit. Ipad will NOT fit in case with back protector film.

After I put ipad2 in case, It felt solid and looked great. I really liked the looks and feel. I suits my need perfectly. The hinge on the back when flip open give nice slope for typing.

Enjoy the picture.

case closed
IMG_0592.jpg

opening and rotating the front cover
IMG_0593.jpg

fully opened and flatten
IMG_0594.jpg

opened, and hinge opened
IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

opened and view from the top
IMG_0596.jpg

Thank you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.