XIII Soon...?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Muskie, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Muskie macrumors 6502

Muskie

2. mattmack macrumors 6502a

mattmack

The article in Macaddict says it is due for release in Q2 2004
    But we know how reliable print media is :)

3. mikeyredk macrumors 65816

wow how can i not know about this game company they sure have a ton of games :)

4. mattmack macrumors 6502a

mattmack

They have been low key for a while I guess, I hadn't heard of them until Macworld SF 2003 and I saw their display for F1 racing and Black and White. They seem to do pretty good work though

5. Muskie thread starter macrumors 6502

Muskie

Thanks for at least an idea of a time-frame, no matter how off it may be. I just wasn't sure how old the info on the site was, or if "soon" to ubisoft meant a year... heh.

6. cjc343 macrumors 6502

I have known about this game for a while, I did not know it was being released for the mac........

GREAT GAME!!!! THIS MEANS I WON'T NEED TO STEAL MY FRIEND'S PC!!!!!!! :D

7. Veldek macrumors 68000

Veldek

Feral brings weekly updates about their games every Friday. You should perhaps visit Inside Mac Games to receive all the news you want. Go to this site to see the latest news.

And by the way, there's not only a demo version for XIII for the PC, the game is already out for quite some time there.

edit: spelling

8. Muskie thread starter macrumors 6502

Muskie

Thanks for the links. And yea, I knew its been out on pc for a while, I was just trying to correlate it with the mac demo coming soon, since demos are generally before the actual game.

9. edddeduck macrumors 68020

edddeduck

XIII for Mac is now available to preorder on our web-store. Friday 26th March

Demos for Mac games tend to come closer to the release of the full game as you often need to port the full game to get the demo to work at all. For more information on when Demos and other games and patches will be released check out our news page on our site.

We tend to release news on Friday's so I would drop in on Friday afternoons, to see what we are doing or releasing that week.

Cheers Edwin
    --
    Feral Interactive

10. AkiraK macrumors member

I wouldn't get too excited. I was less than bowled over by the game itself. The cel-shading is pretty nifty...for a while...but the gimmick wears off quickly and the story/gameplay are average at best. Add to this its remarkably short narrative and the cringe-worthy voice-over work by David Duchovny and it all adds up to a less than stellar package.

Just my 2 cents.