1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Yes, Bluetooth Integrated in New Nano!

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Aqua Bliss, Sep 12, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502

Finally, I can wear wireless headphones when working out and send music to my speakers without using a clunky adapter... !

2. macrumors 604

Jessica Lares

I like Bluetooth, AirPlay would have been cooler though.

3. macrumors 6502a

iLoveMyApple

Wifi would have been welcomed too.

4. macrumors 603

notjustjay

Bluetooth was kind of a necessity now that there is NO way to play music from your new nano to any iPod speaker dock...

(Other than using the line-out, I guess... but that's messy!)

5. macrumors 6502

I've been saying it was a necessity for the last 2 generations but they didn't do anything about it.... finally they heard our cries.

6. macrumors regular

Huh? The new Nano has a Lightning port. Buy a Lightning-to-30-pin adapter and you can plug it into any speaker dock. Or buy a new speaker dock with a Lightning connector (you know they'll make 'em!)

7. macrumors 65816

Anyone else miss the old nano

----------

Also what gives no clip one of the things I liked tho most about the nano 6th gen....

8. macrumors 65816

Orange Furball

And the watch features.

9. macrumors 601

I will miss the nano6G. I figure that I'll replace mine using Apple's $60 replacement battery program.

If the nano7G is able to utilize the Nike+ footpod, then I may be in the market for one, but I doubt it.

10. macrumors 603

notjustjay

I'm worried about that ominous fine print on the Lightning adaptor that says "Video and iPod out not supported".