Yet another Personality test....

Discussion in 'Community' started by applemacdude, Oct 11, 2003.

1. peterjhill macrumors 65816

peterjhill

Is it supposed to be funny? Sounds like a guy who has a personality problem which causes him to belittle others to make himself feel better.

2. King Cobra macrumors 603

LMAO

The best part is...I remember taking this quiz before and forgot the online result of the test the last time I took it. :D :p

3. ColoJohnBoy macrumors 65816

ColoJohnBoy

I've been following his website for awhile, and I don't think anything makes him feel better about himself or anything else. In any case, it's funny as hell.... especially the article about Elizabeth Smart....

4. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

5. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

i got about 2 questions in before realizing it wasn't worth my time

though, posting about it apparently is.

6. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

guys, 99 percent of these tests and surveys are an invitation to spam:p

7. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

even the ones that don't ask for your email address (like this one)?

:)
    pnw

8. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I went and took it for a lark. Got a stupid answer, so yes a waste of time. A lot of the questions didn't have any answers that I really felt comfortable with!

9. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

he he...ever heard of ip, gateway, MAC address, tcp/ip, ip addresses, etc?;)

i used to have a friend that did the legwork on getting potential customer info on what they liked, didn't like, and most importantly, if they would "buy"..but he did this before the age of the internet and did it the old fashioned way

after his ivy league grad degree, he did get the great salary, but then when he went from engineer up to senior engineer up to marketing engineer, he was reduced to grabbing a phone book and dialing each and every number looking for a lead(this is one reason why i think the "do not call" legislation will ultimately fail - there's billions at stake here and it pisses me off so i just unplug the phone after we sit down for dinner)...though a single lead could amount to millions of dollars for the company and pad his bonus check (one lead which they had, an american company, mind you, sold components for missles for saddam hussein's military

10. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac