yet even MORE Dvorak junk.

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by AlphaTech, Mar 31, 2003.

1. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

On tonight's TheScreenSavers show (on techtv) it was mentioned about Dvorak making yet even MORE comments about Apple switching to an intel processor.

Here is the link to check out the story as well as post comments to the story.

Personally, I think that Dvorak is so full of sh*t that his eyes are brown.

2. Steradian macrumors 6502

Hey, Alpha I know that you pop in and out of the boards every once and a while but...could you plz do a search before posting...Lova ya but their are like 3 easy one's to find. Here Here and Here Do remember that Dvorak is an idiot flamebaiter... read This It's gunna be a 970...I hope...Leo is scary...the poll on TSS is interesting though...currently %70 say they would buy OS X if it was x86...

3. aethier macrumors 6502a

aethier

i dunno,, Leo is kinda cool but i like pat better (i think thats his name) anyways why did they ever replace Leo with that dweebi boy on call for help..?
    -aethier

4. NavyIntel007 macrumors 65816

NavyIntel007

Oh my god I hate that dweebie kid. It's like they took the biggest nerd from the nearest highschool and gave him a job acting like he knows things about computers. Cause we all know that tech support for windows when they don't know what that second button does doesn't take genius.

5. aethier macrumors 6502a

aethier

lol
    his new hair cut is real bad.. its like he finaly realised he was a dweeb, and tried to be cool so he razored his hiar.. ugly as heck
    -aethier