yikes!!!

Discussion in 'Community' started by jxyama, Jan 30, 2004.

1. macrumors 68040

jxyama

i think mr. anderson (or one of the mods) had posted an article on something similar... the one about the massive tumor.

ok, here's a "slightly" more graphic version of it. :eek: :D

WARNING: if you've just eaten, don't watch. if you have a weak "gut," don't watch. you've been warned.

http://www.kontraband.com/index.asp?p=movies.asp?ID=319

2. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I'm not sure I want to see it - could you describe it a little more before I hit the button :D

I saw a video clip of the 174 pound tumor a couple years ago - it was just weird...

D

3. macrumors P6

wdlove

Wow that was a very interesting clip. I was surprised to see her up with that 303 pound tumor. To my eye, it was educational. Personally, wish that they would have shown more of the tumor an surgery.

4. macrumors G3

Counterfit

Hmm, the record for largest tumor taken out in a single piece was about 300 pounds right?

5. macrumors 68000

latergator116

Wow, that must have been a terrible experience for that patient.

As far as the "weak gut", Im fine as long as there is no vomiting.:p

6. macrumors 68030

Hemingray

I just ate lunch and that wasn't too bad... the most graphic parts at the end were in black & white. I would have liked to have seen before and after comparison, though... man, I can't imagine that poor person having to haul that thing around... ugh. :(

7. macrumors 65816

alset

I would have liked to see more, as well. I don't really understand how this could happen.... Probably one of the strangest things I have _ever_ seen.

Thanks for the link, jxyama.

Dan

8. macrumors 6502

You would be amazed at the stuff people show up in hospital with.The thing is there are other people out there with things like this and they don't seek help out of fear,shame etc.