You have one day to live as the opposite sex.......

Discussion in 'Community' started by vniow, Oct 18, 2002.

1. vniow macrumors G4

.............what would you do?

Just something that popped into my head.;)

I'm interested to know what the rest of you would do if you were to live one day as a woman or a man for our female members.:)

2. diorio macrumors 6502a

Well, from a male pespective, if I still had that persepective while being a female, I would get acquainted with my new self, and try to get "aquainted" with some other females.:D I don't know, if I didn't have the "male perspective" it would probably just be another ordinary day.

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I guess it all would depend on what I looked like as a woman. One of the best quotes on the issue is from the movie L.A. Story - Steve Martin says 'If I was a woman, I'd stay home all day and play with my breasts'

D

4. Shrek macrumors 65816

Shrek

Well, I'd get out and have a little fun with my new "disguise" (at least for the time being). ;)

5. JamesDP macrumors member

"Man, if I looked like her, I'd be gettin' with every guy on this mountain." - Lance, Out Cold

6. big macrumors 65816

big

7. vniow thread starter macrumors G4

I'll bet you're all dying to hear mine..............

Oh geez, you think I'm confused now, just imagine what would happen if I were to actually wake up as a real woman!:eek:

Well, first, like diorio said, I would get 'acquainted' with myself, then I would try on all my clothes to see how they would look different on an actual woman, then I would go to a place that a lot of my friends hang out and start hitting on them, just for the looks on their faces the next day when they find out it was me.:p:D

Then I would go shopping and pick up a cute guy and a hot girl (to cover all bases ;)) , go home and have a little fun.:p

8. beatle888 macrumors 68000

beatle888

9. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

prolly go mug somebody or at least shakedown people for their lunch money...they wouldn't be expecting it:D

he he...maybe i could really cash in big time and buy a tibook

10. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

I'd have an awesome day as a chick, I's would have sex with any guys, I be a lesbian of course. :)

I'd love to fell a female orgasm, :D

11. cleo macrumors 65816

cleo

OK, again, can someone PLEASE explain to me what the hell the fascination with lesbians is? I mean, if you're a man and had only had one day to live as a woman, wouldn't you be interested in what it felt like to be... hm... on the other end of things?

If I were a man for a day I would wear a really expensive suit and just enjoy the different power dynamics of interacting with people.

I, also, would try to get laid. :D

PS - I assure you that once you have them, female parts are (generally, unless you're quite drunk or quite lonely) nowhere near as interesting. :D

12. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

I don't think I would make it out of the house for that day.

Here's something to add to the discussion. Just imagine that on your one day you were going to be a woman you had to go through your monthly cycle.

13. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

females are definitely more interesting

men, on the other hand, have this little thing that makes them able to use the whole world as a urinal...we don't have to get all nekkid and stuffs just to release our bladders:p

i once had a couple of lesbian girlfriends...no no..not at the same time...but spaced apart a respectable distance in time...in my case, they scored way better in the linguistic department than straight women:p

14. vniow thread starter macrumors G4

Wow, a lot of people would have sex, suprise suprise.[​IMG]

I've been thinking about it and I would also probably go to a place with a lot of people and see how people treated me diferently.
    I luv to be eye candy.[​IMG]

15. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I would get rich and famous being the '1st man to actually change to a woman - supernaturally'. THen I would buy a couple powermacs :D.

16. topicolo macrumors 68000

topicolo

17. DakotaGuy macrumors 68040

DakotaGuy

I would have sex with a badass like Vin Diesel...LOL

18. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

weird.......... not wierd. Get your spelling right :D.

Why a badass like Vin Diesel?

19. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

I personally would have a mental complex about having been a man then being a woman and screwing a man. I don't go that way. Not that I have anything against those that do go that way/

20. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

i'd go sleep with a whole bunch of straight guys. tho maybe they'd be less attractive if i could actually *have* them...

and guys, if you don't know what i'm taking about, people are so much more attractive when they'd never EVER sleep with you. just consider the lesbian thing :)

answer your question, cleo? straight guys carry constant hardons for lesbians because you don't want them... hehehe...

:)
    pnw

21. Spock macrumors 68000

Spock

If I were female I would go into the girls lockeroom at the gym;)

22. beatle888 macrumors 68000

beatle888

23. whfsdude macrumors 6502a

I am back, schools settled down and all so this is the thread for my first return post :D

If I were a chick for one day.... I would play with my tits all day long hehe ;)

24. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I was waiting for someone to say that they would play with their 'boobs' hehe.

25. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

Here's on that no one has mentioned. I would play doctor with myself all day.