You know, it's just plain sad

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by enclave, Jul 18, 2004.

1. enclave macrumors member

Feb 24, 2004
    Having used PC's all of my life I tended to hate deviation from standard, e.g Mac's....

Then one day I saw an OS on my friends Mac, it was called OS X and I was in love, after fighting with Adobe Premier on my PC for far to long and having it crash on me no matter what system I used I switched, my god what a difference..

Then I had a few queries about the hardware, the software and general tips and tricks, I stumbled on this forum and many other mac sites and was litterely astounded at the attitude and helpfulness of mac users, even posting a problem on a pc tech site was like opening a door to abuse, name calling and general stupidity. I was just aghast at the close nit community that surrounds apple products. No longer were macs a domain for elitests and arrogent creative designers. It puts pc users to shame....

Not a day has gone by where I don't admire the mac community and the products apple sells. After teasing and jibing Mac users in the past for there incessant need to convert me I have finally become one myself, being a System Admin for a living I have managed to convince many people to try out a mac knowing full well what would happen,

3 cheers for all mac users out there, I'm one proud user...
  2. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

Jun 6, 2003
    Solon, OH
    Welcome to the MacRumors community, enclave! Since you're new to Macs, feel free to ask Mac-related questions on these forums - some member(s) (if it isn't me) will try their best to help.
  3. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Dec 25, 2003
    Northern Virginia
  4. 7on macrumors 601

Nov 9, 2003
    Dress Rosa
    Damn, I guess that makes me an arrogant creative designer ;P

Anyhoo, enjoy your new found insight. Hopefully (if I win this eBay auction) I'll add a B/W to my mac family. As a server type computer.