You were caught where????

Discussion in 'Community' started by Moxiemike, Feb 2, 2003.

1. Moxiemike macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

Well, over a few beers this weekend, some pals of mine and I were discussing weird situations in which we've been caught doing some form of copulation. Word.

I'm asking for you stories. May this thread surpass the poop thread.

For the record.... My story was being 17, in a 1976 VW beetle, making out with my girlie, at the middle of her long suburban driveway, her leaning over to, um, ya know, "go down like the titanic" and nudging on the park brake.

VW rolls smashes into her daddy's BMW. (nothing big, maybe a 5mph crash. no damage) But I jumped out of the car, with her lipstick right in the wrong spot. Daddy comes out 'cause of alarm. I'm apologizing with my cack hanging out. Yipes.

Also got caught fooling around with a girl in a janitorial closet at college, by a janitor. I think he might have watched for a little. That's cool though. :cool:

Best place I haven't been caught was in a 747, first class, not to crowded flight to italy, with some 18 year old foreign exchange student from Sweden. I was 18 as well. My friends STILL don't believe me. I wish I had some confirmation. :rolleyes:

So bring it on kids. Tell me how you've been caught doing naughty deeds. :D

2. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Well

Nobody really says anything. I mean, the worst thing was when i was kissing a girl and the girl i was going with about a week earlier saw.

other than that...no biggie

3. Moxiemike thread starter macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

Re: Well

Sure. It's not a biggie at all. They just make for fun stories.

Just like this girl I was dating about a year and a half ago... we were fooling around at her place, open bay window, etc. We got a little carried away, and as it turns out, her best friend stopped by, was gonna ring the bell, but looked in first, saw us and apparently "watched for a couple of minutes"

Then left. Proceeded to email the girl all morning about how she saw us, etc.

Kinda creepy. And funny at the same time. Considering that the friend and I had a business relationship at the time... was even funnier. Ask me who, eye! ;)

But yea. It's funny, and it makes for funny convo. It's just sex/sexual things. nothing to be embarrassed or shy about. So come one come all and post away!

4. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

Well, never been caught, but have done it behind a movie theatre after a movie, on a pool table in a dorm room common area, and on the roof of the Student Union (gathering area) on campus... the building is half-underground so you can walk around on the roof, and it's in the middle of the campus, totally visible from everywhere... that was fun :)

gotta love that feeling of risking it...

pnw

5. Moxiemike thread starter macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

totally. my friend Glenn takes the cake-- he did it in an abandoned tank monument in a park by his home.

:D

6. sparkleytone macrumors 68020

sparkleytone

well damn, if we are going to the 'i know a guy'...i know a guy. he got a handjob from his boyfriend sitting next to his parents at a christmas church service.

7. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

That is f*cking sick. I would never talk to a person like that.

8. medea macrumors 68030

medea

hmmm, several funny stories actually, I won't reveal all though. How about on the the floor of my girlfriends bedroom by her mother back in highschool, whew.
    And in the backseat of my car at the park by a security guard, that was absolutely no fun at all, car sex in public areas is not a good idea folks.
    Oh and the girl in question for both of these experiences is now my fiancee.;)

9. vniow macrumors G4

Way to rock the establishment.[​IMG]

10. vniow macrumors G4

Well you may think it's dusgusting, I think it's funny as hell.

Ah well, we're all entitled to our opinions aren't we?

11. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

I guess, but that is still sick. I mean, its just....dirty

12. vniow macrumors G4

Exactly.[​IMG]

13. Moxiemike thread starter macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

sparkley, that rocks. I got head in a confessional in 8th grade during a retreat once, which is fun stuff. :)

vinow is right-- rock the establishment!

Aztec sounds a bit repressed. ;) but he's still young. :D

14. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Guys, please try to be a little more allufe. Remember the majority of the people here are under 18. Some under 15.

15. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

16. shakespeare macrumors 6502

Whoa, is that true? Most people here aren't yet 18?

17. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Well, I say that. It is not most, but it is a lot.

18. vniow macrumors G4

Actually, arn did a poll awhile ago and the average age of all the members was 29.97.

Oh, do tell.[​IMG]

19. Moxiemike thread starter macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

come WD tell us! EYE, where are you? I KNOW you've embarrased yourself. :)

m

20. vniow macrumors G4

I'd like to hear B2TM's too, he seems like he's hiding something.[​IMG]

21. Moxiemike thread starter macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

I bet it has to do with a secluded park, some making out and a LIBERAL girl. ;)

22. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

So it was my 21st birthday. We had a party at my mom's house, got plenty drunk, then headed off to this club late. We get back, it's maybe 4:30 am or something. My girlfriend at the time, who was a few years younger, was spending the night with me.

We get back after the night's events, and are pretty ready to get it on. We proceed to hop in the shower and..uh...yeah. So we made it back to my house alone. I had told my friends I wasn't going home right away so they wouldn't try to interupt.

Through some glitch, they show up at my house while we're in the bathroom. Start banging at my window. They were pretty well hammered too, and we were pretty busy, because somehow they managed to wake up my mother from her sleep.

So she's banging on my door because my drunk friends are outside making a racket. She's wanting to know, "just what the hell were u doing in there that u couldn't hear that noise?!"

I was laughing honestly. She wanted to know if we were playing sea hunt...he he... :D ;)

23. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I once held hands with my girlfriend while walking through the
    halls. :eek: . Hey, I'm an innocent 15 year old.... ;). I guess that
    isn't the 'naughtiest' thing Ive ever done, but I sure haven't done
    anything 'naughty'. :rolleyes: :D

24. MontanaMacster macrumors regular

Didn't get caught.

I had sex with a ex-girlfriend of mine on a foton at the the furniture store she worked at during store hours, with my girlfriend at the time and her mother waiting in the car in the parking lot for me.

25. medea macrumors 68030

medea

Re: Didn't get caught.

ok that is not naughty, that is immoral, such infidelity gives us some insight into your character.