Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleGuy08

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2006
Sacramento, CA
1. Move things with my mind (kinda like id just throw my hands out like magneto does except i can move anything)and(then i wont have to waste a spot for flight because i would just imaine myself flying)
2. Regeneration
3. Time Travel (of course)

Given some more time (or some new episodes of heroes) I could probably think of some better ones.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Immortality
The power to control substances. That includes being able to conjure up fire with my mind. Mass destruction... or miniscule healing. Rock!
Super intelligence

With those powers... I will rule the world!

mgargan1

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 22, 2003
Reston, VA
1) I wish I had a giant penis that would get a powerful erection extremely fast and work like a demolition hammer.

2) I wish I had a giant penis that would maintain extraordinary hydraulic pressure for extended hours at a time and have these enormous bulging blood vessels.

3) I wish I had a giant penis that would ejaculate a full gallon of semen at a time.

Of course if I had a penis like that I would have to get the rest of my body in shape in order to handle the added physical stress. :eek:

What? You mean not every guy has this? Hmm... I must be special.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
1. The ability to bend bent paperclips back into their perfect original shape.
2. The ability to spell the word "accommodate" without wondering if I used the correct numbers of c's and m's.

And the most incredible superpower of all...

3. The ability to open the shrinkwrap on an audio CD with my bare hands!

Bibulous

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2005
1) Ability to resist clicking on topics like this

2) Ability to resist posting in threads like this

3) Ability to bypass lines at the Post Office

MongoTheGeek

macrumors 68040
1. The ability to bend bent paperclips back into their perfect original shape.
2. The ability to spell the word "accommodate" without wondering if I used the correct numbers of c's and m's.

And the most incredible superpower of all...

3. The ability to open the shrinkwrap on an audio CD with my bare hands!

#3 is easy. Slide a thumbnail in the crease on the front where hinge is and slide along the crease. It then tears off easily.

Raid

macrumors 68020
Feb 18, 2003
Toronto
Here's mine...
  1. Extra Sensory Perception that allowed me to remotely view any place and at any point in time.
  2. Telekinesis
  3. The ability to avoid all consequences of my past/future actions at will... ;)

1 and 2 are for fun, #3 is to make sure I can still have fun :D

PreacherKane

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2006
London, England
My three powers
1, Regeneration: Like Wolverine. Very dense musculature and super strong epidermis. Fast healing time.

2, Enhanced Sensory Perception: Eyesight, Taste, Hearing, Touch and Smell 10x better.

3, Super Practical Intelligence: The ability to make anything out of household objects. Also known as the
"Macgyver" syndrome.

furcalchick

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2006
South Florida
this got me thinking a bunch, but my three would be:

1. telekinesis: lots of possibilities there, flying, fighting, object manipulation, etc.
2. regeneration: don't take a bad beating if you're a dare devil, plus longer life span.
3. this is a toughie, but i would go with energy transformation: turn wind power against your opponents in battle, windy day, turn it into power for your home, lots here too.

i'm the creative type, i need lots of possibilities for my abilities.

JackArc

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2006
Orange County, CA
Super speed (with stanima, no ware and tare on feet or body, being able to create sonic booms and mini tornadoes, walk on water)

Super powerful Telekinesis

Ability to heel

Next, get a job for the U.S. government and fight terrorist while wearing an ultra cool costume and become an American symbol of justice :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.