Guys, I have 4S in perfect visual and working condition with AppleCare until 09.12.13. I am still under heavy consideration what to do, so I need a bit of your help and opinions. I have read that 5S is coming sooner than expected (may be before the summer?), so what is smarter decision - to get 5 now and sell my 4S or wait until 5S appears and buy it. I wouldn't be as much doubted as if this consideration was happening two months ago, but now which move is worthier?