Your Awards

Discussion in 'Community' started by DeSnousa, Jul 28, 2005.

1. DeSnousa macrumors 68000

DeSnousa

Yesterday i had found out that me and a friend at school had won a Chemistry competition. It was about the water quailty of Brisbane and won the state (Queensland) award. The prize is for a trip next year to Melbourne to present the assignment against all the other states. The winner of that night becomes the National winner and gets to go to Stockholm in Sweden to represent Australia.

Im so happy and excited its the first prize i have ever won and what a prize :) On top i also received the Spirit of St James award for helping at the junior debaters. One heck of award giving for me at assembly.

So what was your first ever prize/award or some recent ones and how did it feel?

2. AmigoMac macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

Does the 500.000.000th iTMS song count? ;)
    :p

3. 5300cs macrumors 68000

5300cs

Japanese proficiency level 2, gonna try for 1 this winter.

4. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Congratulations on the award. That's awesome. :D

Me? Not much apart from a few 100m track titles, but seriously nothing compared to that. :eek:

5. munkle macrumors 68030

munkle

Congrats DeSnousa! That's very impressive and you should indeed feel proud :)

6. DeSnousa thread starter macrumors 68000

DeSnousa

Thanks Munkle and Mad Jew for your kind comments. Im still amazed that we won. Can't wait for next year in April when we are going to present the assignment, pretty long wait though.