Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
Here is my Ultimate Style Setup:D

Attachments

• ultimate setup.jpg
    ultimate setup.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 319

voicegy

macrumors 65816
What about Self Pics?

Geesh, since we've all been sharing our political views, desktop pictures and office spaces, why not pop a pic of yerselves in your home or office along with your set up?

I think that would be kinda fun.:p

Maybe someone could start a thread with an appropriate title. I won't be able to get to it until I get back to work Monday.

(or, maybe it's a bad idea after all...):confused:

balliet

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2001
Originally posted by Falleron

I take it that you have the 17" Apple LCD??

Yep, now if only they could ship my new dual 1ghz as fast as they shipped that lcd :)

-Brian

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
Hey, Mac_User...

Nice setup. One question: What DV deck is that/how much is it? Also, is it firewire and/or do you have a media converter? Thanx

rekras

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2001
NJ
my getup, not exactly as clean as the other ones, STILL FUNCTIONAL THO!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• p1010014.jpg
    p1010014.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 196

grrr223

macrumors regular
Jan 17, 2002
Philadelphia
From the first two pics, it looks like the QPS QueFire CD burner is popular. I have one myself. Actually, this is a story with a happy ending. So, I bought a Sony iLink 12 speed one over the summer, and for x-mas, my mom got the QueFire 24x, but it wouldn't work with her 300mhz G3, so instead of returning it, my mom just asked "does your's work with our computer" and it did, so she just had us trade!!! So, now I have a 24x burner, later I found out it was just an extension conflict or some update needed for Toast was the only problem, but hey, why give up the 24x burner? :). Burn Proof is the greatest technology ever invented. If my roommate can ever get his digital camera working, i'll post a pic of my setup.

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
Mine isn't quite as neat or hi-tech as the others, but hey I have a lot of software for it. (Sorry about the image quality,there wasnt much lighting.)

Attachments

• dsc00029.jpg
    dsc00029.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 175
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.