Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krewelement394

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 14, 2008
Hi everyone! i love seeing people's customized macBooks. it is very fun to see their personalities shown by their macbook's outer look. i like to personalize my macbook too! please post your personalized macbooks here! i want to customize mine but need some ideas. (by the way i am referring to the outside of the macbook) such as skins, shells and or vinyl stickers! thanks!

Otaillon

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2009
Québec
Here's mine

4349140753_b2a8709d05_b.jpg

Mexbearpig

macrumors 65816
Dec 26, 2008
Here
Well, I would post a picture, but I think it might be against the rules :eek:. Because it says F**k with the apple as the U. And it looks like its flying I guess. :eek:

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
Here's mine

4349140753_b2a8709d05_b.jpg

I've seen this a lot and I love it! Very tempted to get it for mine.

How easy is it to remove? And if you do remove it, can you put it back on again? - Like, stick it back onto the surface material it was shipped with?

krewelement394

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 14, 2008

How easy is it to remove? And if you do remove it, can you put it back on again? - Like, stick it back onto the surface material it was shipped with?

i am going to get the one with green lantern, he is my favorite super hero. unless i see other ones i like:)

Otaillon

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2009
Québec

I never tried to remove it yet but I don't think it would stick again after being removed.

chrislaw

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2009
central ohio
that is awesome. i love the blues brothers, and that may be the skin i get when i get my MBP

I'm a huge fan as well. A bit of an obsession really :p

I got it off ebay for around $8 i think. They came on the same backing paper so i just separated them and voila!

R94N

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2010
UK
It's a bit simple compared than the ones above, and probably not as exciting, but I've seen some people's MacBooks/MBPs/MBAs with different coloured skins and a filter to make the Apple logo shine a different colour, which is pretty cool.

I love the skins! I think I might get one. I definitely need a case or bag of some sort for it, the box it came in is getting pretty battered :)

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
It's a bit simple compared than the ones above, and probably not as exciting, but I've seen some people's MacBooks/MBPs/MBAs with different coloured skins and a filter to make the Apple logo shine a different colour, which is pretty cool.

I love the skins! I think I might get one. I definitely need a case or bag of some sort for it, the box it came in is getting pretty battered :)

I was close to doing that to my old White Macbook. Unfortunately I think we'll be seeing less and less of these, as the unibody MB/MBP isn't supported. Shame though, cos I agree it looks great!

R94N

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2010
UK
I was close to doing that to my old White Macbook. Unfortunately I think we'll be seeing less and less of these, as the unibody MB/MBP isn't supported. Shame though, cos I agree it looks great!

That is a real shame :( I wasn't aware of that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.