Your favorite random things about Twilight Princess?

Discussion in 'Games' started by BurtonCCC, Dec 5, 2006.

1. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

1. Link's ranch clothes are bad-ass.
    2. The way Link carries puppies and kittens.
    3. There's a main character with some huge cleavage going on. Little risqué for the children, don't you think Nintendo?
    4. The Dominion Rod? "I'll show you my Dominion Rod..."

Daniel.

2. topgun072003 macrumors 6502

topgun072003

I've only seen my friend play it for a sec, but the herding sheep is pretty random. True it shows you how to "ride" I guess. But can't you just assume that it's the same as walking around?

3. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

OMG when the kitty swims through the river it's sssooooooooooooo CUTE!!

4. srobert macrumors 68020

srobert

Old and decrepit dancing gorons? :D Kind of creepy.

I also find it funny when Midna pulls on the "wolf's" ears or slap him on the head to make it move when you're not doing anything for a while.

5. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

how midna yawns or smacks wolf link around, its pretty funny. what a cow.

6. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

7. Krevnik macrumors 68030

Krevnik

Her... definitely a her. :p

They make it plainly obvious in points, and if that isn't enough, her uncursed form is probably the most risque in Zelda, outside the Great Fairy in TP. :p

8. BurtonCCC thread starter macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

I'm only 24 hours in... have I seen her uncursed form yet? Also, I don't think I've seen the Great Fairy yet in TP. If you meant Ocarina of Time, yeah, that was about as revealing as N64 got.

Maybe I've been playing with my eyes closed?

Daniel.

9. Malus macrumors 6502

10. AJ Muni macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

Heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy! Heres your mail!...LOL its always so funny when that guy pops outta no where..

11. seenew macrumors 68000

seenew

I HATE HIM.

I also like how you can pick up cats and dogs. It's a funny little detail to add.
    And when Midna pulls on Link's ears and hits him. Yeah. :D

I like shooting bomb arrows at that stupid parrot (Plumb) at point blank and it does nothing. Hahah.

I think something cool to me was warping objects out of one area and into another to cause some big event (the bridge, the lava rock)

12. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

The mail man almost made me miss Tingle.

Almost.

13. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

The twilight princess great fairy is still very uh...lets say a topless type way!

14. Malus macrumors 6502

How can you guys hate the mail man? He sings the tune when you get a dungeon key when he gives you the mail, its classic! I hope he gets a side game like tingle did for the GBA/DS....I can see it now....

15. Krevnik macrumors 68030

Krevnik

The Great Fairy in TP is pretty revealing for a Nintendo game... considering she is more anatomically correct. If you want to find out, after you get through the prison in the desert, you can look at the far east side of the desert. There is something that shouldn't be there, and when you return it where it should be, it unblocks the Cave of Ordeals. It is how you get access to the fairy springs, by completing sections of it. After you finish dungeon 7, you can (in theory) get to the very bottom and get the GF at the springs to get her tears, which is better than blue potions.

And you /will/ notice Midna in her uncursed form... she is taller than Zelda in her normal form. I won't say when you get to see it though. :p