Your Favorite "Your Favorite" Category of All Time

Discussion in 'Community' started by themadchemist, Mar 2, 2004.

1. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

I'm sorry, but with all the favorite-list threads going about, I thought it was necessary. I really don't have a favorite "Your Favorite" category, but I'd be interested to hear what others think.

2. AngryLawnGnome macrumors regular

3. alxths macrumors 6502

Any one that makes it impossible for dweebs to just make a list(they dont quite understand the concept of singular vs plural yet) that no one's going to bother reading; but hey, that doesn't matter, as long as they get to show off their superawsome thing-listing skills.:mad:

4. AngryLawnGnome macrumors regular

Why so bitter? What's your beef with lists? What skills do you value that don't involve making a list?

5. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I think i created a monster in starting the first favorite movie list. sorry :eek:

6. AngryLawnGnome macrumors regular

We need the ability to create our own polls! That would make these threads ten times better. :D

7. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

the best part of this website is right before a macworld convention

i have heard so much advance information these past several years from this and other sites about new mac/apple products

8. alxths macrumors 6502

This is a discussion forum, naming one thing and explaining why you chose it would stimulate discussion... just listing every title you've enjoyed or can think of doesn't..

9. AngryLawnGnome macrumors regular

I agree with you there, but the lists are interesting too. I've read the majority of them all the way through.

10. themadchemist thread starter macrumors 68030

themadchemist

I think there has been at least some discussion going on. I would refer you to my Worst Book thread, in which I explain why each title I mentioned heartily sucked.

However, I think that even if you list things, that could catalyze discussion. If you say something is great that another person hates, then he/she might respond. Even better is when you say something sucks that another personal loves...That tends to make things fun and interesting when the fans respond. :D

11. sethypoo macrumors 68000

Ditto.

12. ExoticFish macrumors 6502a

ExoticFish

The inner depths of madness, aka Kent, OH
    this is definately my favorite "Your Favorite" of all!! :p :D