Your password has changed?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, iCloud and Apple Services' started by LinMac, Jul 14, 2008.

1. macrumors 65816

Has anyone gotten this error when using the MobileMe service?

The dialog comes up that my password has changed, but works immediately after entering the same password I set the service up with. I believe it is a bug, but I am just curious if anyone else has run into the same problem.

2. macrumors 68000

Apple Ink

3. thread starter macrumors 65816

Are you 100% certain that it is a keychain issue?

4. macrumors member

janph76

The same thing just happened to me a few minutes ago...but when I input the password it works just fine....

5. macrumors 601

It happened to me a couple times, but after I turned off Keychains Sync in MobileMe Preferences it stopped bugging me…

6. macrumors member

Same thing is happening to me. Just need to re-enter password and the box goes away.

Graham

7. macrumors 68000

Apple Ink

99% certain!:D

8. macrumors 601

I keep getting this.

It started when I added my iPod touch to my MobileMe account. Before that, it had been working fine for several days.

None of the Keychain stuff in that article worked. It really doesn't seem to be a problem with Keychain.

9. macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

I had a problem with my PW the other day

Said it was wrong for about an hour yesterday and it scared me half to death

I just walked away and came back a few hours later only to have it working soon thereafter