Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

siryellow1

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2010
nyc
No Need to Search for a Code

These are usable AGAIN and AGAIN.

They're for 20% Off.

*** Tip: You can also register for their ipad giveaway and they will email you with a code.

bbenson94

macrumors newbie
May 13, 2010
ZAGG coupon codes

Only got this for two people so the first two to get to it gets it. I got it after I made my purchase lol

here is the code
ng683w

use it during purchase

fastblack

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2008
I thought I'd get one after my purchase too, was gonna share it, but got nothing. Did you just happen to get this after you bought yours?

bbenson94

macrumors newbie
May 13, 2010
No problem. I just found another 50% off coupon. Here is the code for whoever wants it.

ewen7w

troop231

macrumors 603
Jan 20, 2010
No problem. I just found another 50% off coupon. Here is the code for whoever wants it.

ewen7w

Thank you for the code! Just used it. Been waiting to find a 50% code for awhile, and I'm waiting to receive my Element Vapor case, but I might have the phone before I get the case, so the Zagg will protect me temporarily. Thanks again! :D

BNHabs

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2010
LOL Same here. I only bought it as a temporary way to hold me over until my Element Vapor case gets made.

That's going to be one good looking case! Did you get the carbon fiber back?

I wish I can order it but they are backlogged.

troop231

macrumors 603
Jan 20, 2010
That's going to be one good looking case! Did you get the carbon fiber back?

I wish I can order it but they are backlogged.

Yeah, black/red with the carbon back :D I can't decide if I should keep the front Zagg on once I get the case or not. I really like the feel of the glass screen without a shield, but am afraid of scratches. I'll prolly take it off though.

littleluna

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2010
Hey guys, here's mine. :)

iap31sjp

Just signed up for the iPad contest/ZAGG email, but I already have the BSE skin so I won't be needing this one. Enjoy!

your discount code is for 30% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before July 31st, 2010. Your discount code is good up to 3 items only.

djlutzker

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2006
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
ZAGG 25% Sitewide Discounts - 09.07.10

Hey guys! Here you have some codes that ZAGG sent me. Enjoy!

We are happy to offer you a pair of 25% off one-time-use discount codes to share with two very special people in your life. Anyone will love receiving a ZAGG.com discount code, from friends to family to coworkers and all the people in between (you could even keep them for yourself or share them on Facebook and Twitter - we promise not to tell).

These discount codes expire in 7 days, so notify your friends today!

iaadjn74
iaadjnns

This is a limited time offer so please check out ZAGG.com before it expires on July 16th, 2010 at Midnight MDT (GMT -0600).

:D

Gator24765

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2009
Texas
There is an even better discount if you sign up to win the ipad on the lower right hand corner. they sent me an email with a code for %40 off

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.