Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

orlandocano

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 23, 2010
I was about to buy a zagg invisibleshield and noticed that one of the options has maximum protection and includes small strips of material that covers the sides of the ipads.. Every review I have read either talks about the front or the back but I have not been able to find a review that mentions the side strips .. Are any of you using the full body invisibleshield? Love it? Hate it? Don't mind it? Any input will be greatly appreciated..

Rich-R67

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2010
I have the zagg film on every device I own it adds and orange peel appearance to the surface and on my IPAD it has already paid for itself I didn't buy the side protection because those small long strips can be very difficult to apply.

Let me know if your going to buy one I have coupons that you can use on the Zagg website for purchase.

orlandocano

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 23, 2010
I have the zagg film on every device I own it adds and orange peel appearance to the surface and on my IPAD it has already paid for itself I didn't buy the side protection because those small long strips can be very difficult to apply.

Let me know if your going to buy one I have coupons that you can use on the Zagg website for purchase.

I am definitely ordering the full protection. If i mess up the side strips, i will still be getting the front and back. There is no extra charge for the side protection so I have nothing to lose. Please PM me or post the coupon codes on here. Thank you for offering!! =)

If you just use the front and back, dont the sides get scratched up???

Also, I am using the SGP Crystal clear screen protector and I am very happy with it.. i dont think I will be installing the front of the invisibleshield.. just the back and sides...

robin1989

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2006
Warrington, UK
i ordered the zagg full protection for both my iphone and my ipad as well as a custom back for my mothers birthday. hopefully they will arrive soon

Rooskibar03

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2007
State of Denial
I did the maxium on mine. Actually used the back and side, but go rid of the front even though it went on better then my PowerSupport Anti Glare. I just couldnt stand the feel of the front.

Here are some iphone pictures of the key areas.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

The discoloration is from the Apple iPad Case onto the plastic. Not to please about that.

Rich-R67

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2010
I am definitely ordering the full protection. If i mess up the side strips, i will still be getting the front and back. There is no extra charge for the side protection so I have nothing to lose. Please PM me or post the coupon codes on here. Thank you for offering!! =)

If you just use the front and back, dont the sides get scratched up???

Also, I am using the SGP Crystal clear screen protector and I am very happy with it.. i dont think I will be installing the front of the invisibleshield.. just the back and sides...
Orlando if I could figure out how to PM you I would also I would post to code here but I am pretty sure its a one shot deal and I wouldn't want someone to beat you to it how else could i get it to you?

jw3571

macrumors regular
May 21, 2010
Do you like the shield on the screen. I know on my iphone it looks orange peely but once the screen gets dirty you don't notice it.

orlandocano

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 23, 2010
not interested in the coupon I have quite a few of them but tell me HOW DO YOU PM??

I am very interested in the coupon.. I just tried to pm you but got an error message saying you disabled pms or cannot receive them.. Under your name in the right hand corner of the forums page click on private messages. Then on thte left click on send new message.. Start typing my name in the TO field and it'll auto populate... Thank you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.