Zelda Halo Mod, truely Amazing.

Discussion in 'Games' started by twistedlegato, Jan 10, 2007.

1. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8eZIwb_PpF8

I really think nintendo could pull this off.

EXCEPT! NO FIRST PERSON!

I think Nintendo's next Zelda game should have a Online multiplayer battle mode. You get it HUGE armies, you can choose to be on the good or bad. With allowing people to choose to be Link, (in many different colors of course), Sheiky people, other random Hylians, and Korki, Gorons, and Zoras!

And you can choose to be goblin things, octerocks, and tons of evil swordsmen and even evil gorons and things!

The object is for one team to kill through the other so they can make it to ganon (for the good side) and zelda (for the bad side to attack). So you would work your way up. Sort of like Chess. To kill the leader. And if you win you can raise your level and get new items and other things!

Sort of similer to Castle Wars on Runescape (Lame game i know, but i quit)

Other ideas???

2. ExoticFish macrumors 6502a

ExoticFish

The inner depths of madness, aka Kent, OH
    yeah i saw this this morning and just about crapped my pants. this is just awesome! is this mod actually available for download somewhere? i haven't actually looked.

3. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Oh please, no!

4. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

Why????????????

5. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

They better now water down the Zelda series with some first person garbage. Zelda isn't about wars, it's about the Lone hero totally owning Ganon and his minions on his own.

I wouldn't mind if Nintendo did some crazy smash type of game with different worlds of Nintendo games. Or better yet have Shiggy dig into that brain of his and create another awesome franchise. I think it's about time for a new one. The last one I think was Pikmin... Time for something new for the Wii Shiggy.

6. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

The map is awesome, and I love how they got the sound effects in there too.
    Problems:
    Link isn't a lefty (he is in everything except TP for the Wii, but this was probably not possible to change anyway)
    Gameplay is completely un-Zelda-like.

7. rockthecasbah macrumors 68020

rockthecasbah

Woah that's really sweet! I don't think it would make a good game for Nintendo to make though, but it's neat that those who would want to have a chance to play it!

:)

8. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

Corrected. :D