Zelda question *not really spoiler*

Discussion in 'Games' started by bigjimbob, Dec 18, 2006.

1. bigjimbob macrumors member

Ummm... How do you combine bombs and arrows? i can't figure it out.

I also can't combine the zoom mask think with the bow.. can anybody help?

There really isn't any spoiler involved because the instruction manual talks about these things, and how to combine them, but i can't get it to work.

Zoots, foiled again.

2. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

have the bow equipped and press Z (on nunchuck) on the bomb or the other thingamabob

3. Gizmotoy macrumors 65816

Gizmotoy

And by equipped he means the bow must be assigned to either one of the directions (left, right, down) or the trigger button. Only then can you combine it with the bombs.

4. bigjimbob thread starter macrumors member

I must be silly... How do you click on the bomb or mask thing with Z?

5. rockthecasbah macrumors 68020

rockthecasbah

hit the " - " button to bring up your items, then hover over the bombs and it will flash a thing "click z to equip combo" or whatever :)

6. Malus macrumors 6502

I'm guessing you have the wii version, if not im sure you can still get the gist of it.

Ok, first put the hero's bow on one of the d pad buttons, or the b trigger. Make sure you have arrows as well.

Next, while still in the items menu, highlight the bomb, make sure you have bombs. Now, there should be a little message on the bottom left saying press the z button to merge both the bombs and the arrows. Do that, and the bombs go onto where ever you put the bow and arrows (whatever d-pad button or b trigger you put it on)

Hope that helps.

7. bigjimbob thread starter macrumors member

8. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

You get a letter explaining it, I didn't read it cause I just kind of came across it, but I'm sure that might help if you're havin' trouble.