Zelda:TP has just been reviewed by Gamespy

Discussion in 'Games' started by Archmagination, Nov 13, 2006.

1. macrumors regular

Zelda:TP Review

Called it fantastic!! I can't wait to play it.. I also can't wait to download Zelda:OoT on VC(When it is released) since I was never able to play it on the N64 or Gamecube.

2. macrumors G3

Counterfit

Awesome. I want it.

3. macrumors 6502

Here is a much better, more complete review. One from a veteran Zelda master who has actually completed the game.:p

Anyway, the conclusion is similar in both: One ****ing amazing game we have coming our way.:D

And the review is spoiler free, in case you're wondering.

4. macrumors 68020

bobber205

OMG.
    I don't think I'll be more excited for the birth of my first child than this game! :D :D :D :D :D

5. macrumors 6502a

Can't say I blame you--waking up to cries in the middle of the night, changing dirty diapers, and the added expense of having a child can't be that much fun... With this game you buy it and then forget whatever it is that's screaming in the background and just have fun.

6. macrumors 6502a

ijimk

This game will be be the reason i want a Wii. It will be my first title I pick up. I am going to wait until after the first of the year to pick up my Wii though. I can't wait to play this game :D Zelda OoT was the bomb digity and was the reason i got my N64 :D