Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

derajfast

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 24, 2004
i know the beatles arent in itunes, and a lot of people make a big deal over that, but whats with the lack of zeppelin? ive never heard anyone mention this, and IMO they are the 3rd greatest rock and roll band ever (1. being the grateful dead, 2 being the beatles)

so whats the deal with no zep?

Raid

macrumors 68020
Feb 18, 2003
Toronto
I've noticed the lack of zeppelin too. If they have such a problem selling singles why don't the bother with selling albums? I've seen plenty of songs only available on album sales, so what's the problem here?

jadekitty24

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2005
The poor section of Connecticut
I love the ability to download just a song instead of buying a whole album, and rarely do I find artists who make entire albums that I actually like. Fortunately Led Zeppelin is one of these, and if you like any given album I would recommend you just go purchase it (the quality, when you rip it, can be adjusted to be better than if you downloaded the whole album off of iTunes anyway...keep this in mind). If you only want one or two songs I don't know what to tell you.

_bnkr612

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2004
Computers and iTunes weren't around during their genre, so who cares. Just buy their album on vinyl and bring it in to iTunes, through a long tedious process...

Nevermind, they need to be on iTunes.

If Bonzo were alive, all of Led's music would be there and I would be on a waiting list to see them in concert.

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
_bnkr612 said:
I would be on a waiting list to see them in concert.

And happily spending $200 a ticket. At least I would.. Bonzo ruled. Thankfully we still have Neil Peart and Tim Alexander.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.