Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

augustya

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
Does anyone have an idea, Can anyone tell me here, where can I get the cheapest deal for buying a Bower & Wilkins Zeppeling Air. I mean I can see and find deals of $500 online for a Brand New one. But any special place which is like offering it at $250 or $300 for a Brand New one Ofcourse ;)

spacepower7

macrumors 68000
May 6, 2004
Does anyone have an idea, Can anyone tell me here, where can I get the cheapest deal for buying a Bower & Wilkins Zeppeling Air. I mean I can see and find deals of $500 online for a Brand New one. But any special place which is like offering it at $250 or $300 for a Brand New one Ofcourse ;)

Unfortunately, you're never going to find a deal on a brand new one. Some companies, like B&W, Bose, Apple, BMW, Mercedes, Prada, Louis Vutton, don't play pricing competition games bc it dilutes their brands.

I'd buy a B&W Zepplin for $300 in an instant though.

augustya

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
Unfortunately, you're never going to find a deal on a brand new one. Some companies, like B&W, Bose, Apple, BMW, Mercedes, Prada, Louis Vutton, don't play pricing competition games bc it dilutes their brands.

I'd buy a B&W Zepplin for $300 in an instant though.

That is a very generic statment that you are making my friend. If You do a little bit of research you will find that Zeppeling Air is available at $600 and $500 aswell. If what you are saying was true there would have not been even this $100 difference !!

Mr_Brightside_@

macrumors 68040
Sep 23, 2005
Toronto
That is a very generic statment that you are making my friend. If You do a little bit of research you will find that Zeppeling Air is available at $600 and $500 aswell. If what you are saying was true there would have not been even this $100 difference !!
So then find it yourself?

spacepower7

macrumors 68000
May 6, 2004

That's less than a 20% but you seem to think you can find one at a 50% ? Good luck with that.

Also make sure that the $500 isn't the old model, B&W released a newer model recently.

augustya

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
So then find it yourself?

I told you already I found a difference of $100 between many sites. And you were saying these guys never sell it at lower price so was informing you, increasing your knowledge :)

And yes the $500 is Brand New !!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.