Zinio Reader

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by dextertangocci, Jun 27, 2006.

1. dextertangocci macrumors 68000

Hi everyone,

Does anybody here use Zinio Reader for their magazines? I subscribe to Popular mechanics and Macworld, as these magazines cost about $40 per issue where I live:eek:

Does anyone know how to get your old publications onto a different computer? I recently upgraded from an iBook G4 to a MB, and copied them over with the migration assistant, and when I try to open a publication it says: "You are not authorised to view this publication. Total BS:mad:

What do I do?:confused:

2. belfast-biker macrumors member

I subcribe to four mags with it... on the PeeCee that is ( my first ever Mac, an old Dual 450 PowerMac ain't arrived yet...).

It's good, but I'd love a PDA version of it, taking advantage of my XDA Exec's 640x480 screen, as long as scrolling round was fast, it'd be a good app.

Glad to see they support macs. :)

Ontoy your point, instead of migrating, is it possible to uninstall it in one location, install it in the other, and simply redownload the stuff you need? Certainly when I wuiped my PC, and reinstalled the app complete, it let me redownload stuff I wanted to keep.

3. dextertangocci thread starter macrumors 68000

It didn't work, it still told me that I wasn't authorised to view the publications:mad: