Zogby Poll has Kerry in the lead

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Sayhey, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

Just thought I'd post this from the Daily Kos. It is the latest Zogby numbers.

All this means is that it is likely neck and neck after Bush dumped $40 million in money for ads.

2. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

He may have dumped $40 million, but I heard he raked in $50 million this last month...

3. Sayhey thread starter macrumors 68000

Sayhey

I haven't looked at the recent numbers, I only know that many Democrats are very happy with the numbers given the onslaught of negative ads and they think the monies available between now and the convention are roughly equal.

Zogby is a very respected poll and I posted it only to show that contrary to other polls posted here it is not at all clear that Bush has any kind of lead. Of course, they will start to actually mean something after Labor Day.

4. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

What's encouraging for a change is that, while Kerry is trailing Bush badly in terms of the amount of money he's raised, when you add in the moola that MoveOn.org is spending to defeat Bush, it all comes out a lot more even.