Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bartelby

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jun 16, 2004
Coke UK iTunes codes!!!

As I've used my 5 free tunes, here's some unused codes. First come first served!

CJTNWZTRMWBW
XHCPRXSBJWPX

Just reply if you take them so we all know they've gone

James.Paul

macrumors regular
May 19, 2002
Northallerton, England
Many Thanks

Thanks for posting them. Very generous of you. I didn't expect them to work as I thought someone else will have got them. Put the first in and thought wahey, thought the second must have definitely gone but it hadn't either. Wow. Not sure what I'm going to get, either some Killers, Placebo or Snow Patrol b-sides.

Cheers
James

Jeonat

macrumors regular
Jul 25, 2006
United Kingdom
Free Coke iTunes promotion codes

From the Coke promo in the UK...

TJXJZLCTJZLS
BJTWZGZJZJPT
MXJCGGCFMMFM

As always, first to use them gets them!
Enjoy the music :)

EDIT: Just a suggestion, to the moderators, seeing as the Promo is running until December and that a few people are giving away codes, to make a sticky thread for them? Saves having multiple threads and people know where to look?

L

Lau

Jeonat said:
From the Coke promo in the UK...

TJXJZLCTJZLS
BJTWZGZJZJPT
MXJCGGCFMMFM

As always, first to use them gets them!
Enjoy the music :)
Many thanks, Jeonat, I took the middle one. :)

Applespider

macrumors G4
James.Paul said:
Put the first in and thought wahey, thought the second must have definitely gone but it hadn't either.

To be honest, I see that as greed. One freebie is good but did you really have to scrounge both?

On the freebie note, I may try to scan in a label that I just can't decipher. I've tried every combination of what I think the letters show to be told that it's not valid. Next time I'm by a scanner, I'll might post and see if anyone else can come up with the letter combo that works

todd2000

macrumors 68000
Nov 14, 2005
Danville, VA
Willis said:
Unless itunes shows the Coke promotion, or youve seen ads on TV in the US, then no.

Actually I just click on "Buy and Redeem" on the quick links in the top right corner of the iTunes store, then clicked "Redeem Code" and entered a code from this thread and it said "It was already used, each code may only be used once". which seems to imply that it will work if the code hasen't been used, but don't hold me to that :)

Jeonat

macrumors regular
Jul 25, 2006
United Kingdom
rtdgoldfish said:
So Apple uses Pepsi in the US and Coke in the UK?? Is this basically the same promotion the US had earlier in the year??

Yes it is basically, but it's nice that we have an iTunes promo this side of the pond :)

bartelby

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jun 16, 2004
Another code up for grabs!!

Tslcltzgdntt

EDIT: Hmmmmm, it won't stay in Upper case!

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Dang I'm still behind! But I wish the people who did take the codes would come back and say thanks. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.